The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:55 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:10 pm
"Nice shop ya got there. Would be a shame if an autonomous zone came around..."
I would pay good money to see an experienced group of monsters beating down those soy fiends.

Cement shoes, acid baths, industrial accidents, one by one twitter accounts slowly become inactive. Come on mafia, don’t let me down.
The John Travolta Gotti movie wasn't as bad as the critics made it out to be. One of the surprising things was how beloved he was by the locals. Basically, he and the other goomba made men had a code of honor and kept their whacking to rival mobsters. They also kept the neighborhoods safe, and once the feds brought him down everything went to hell and crime shot up because there weren't any based Italians left to put the joggers and illegals in their place.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:42 pm

As long as you ignore the fact that the Mob still employed bonafide psychos as either made men (Roy DeMeo) or associates (Tommy DeSimone) who would kill people just for the kicks. It really depended on the polidicks of the family - the Gambino family, for example, had complete different policies dealing with unsanctioned hits during the Carlo Gambino and the Paul Castellano eras, for example.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:31 pm

CHAZ is back, bitches!

Sadly with 95% less live streams this time because the AntFags figured out what bad press they generated last go around.

https://archive.vn/r8H9y

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:45 pm

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:31 pm
CHAZ is back, bitches!

Sadly with 95% less live streams this time because the AntFags figured out what bad press they generated last go around.

https://archive.vn/r8H9y
Voting Trump out really started the healing process. Yup, not need for ANTIFA and BLM when Trump is voted out.

Fuck I hope BLM and ANTIFA double down and occupy every DNC voting zone. Georgina and Pennsylvania should get hit hardest.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:54 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:45 pm
Voting Trump out really started the healing process. Yup, not need for ANTIFA and BLM when Trump is voted out.

Fuck I hope BLM and ANTIFA double down and occupy every DNC voting zone. Georgina and Pennsylvania should get hit hardest.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:37 am

"Just walk away from the police station. Just walk away and leave us your city. Antifa rules the wasteland."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:59 am

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:31 pm
CHAZ is back, bitches!

I see they're trying to be more like Best Korea this time around :roll:

EDIT: They're apparently trying to free zoo animals :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:41 am

Yes, free the zoo animals that need special diets, enclosures and medical care, which they can only receive at the zoo.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:45 am

If we see a jogger get chased down and eaten by a tiger it’ll be the best Christmas present I’ve ever seen in my life.

Wonder where the soundcloud rapper warlord is now? If police and government fail, I believe the dawn of the PMCs shall begin.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:06 am

I hope Raz of CHAZ is currently busy creating his own country in Africa.

And what is this "Red House", anyways? Is this one of those buildings the Left loves to occupy for decades? Which usually results in the place being covered in shit, piss, and dirty syringes?

I'm also curious if the mayor will still be talking about "peaceful protestors" now that these protestors are actively preventing people from returning to their own property (no doubt an attempt to avoid leaks of the cringy events within the zone).
Luckily the harsh American winter should end this zone sooner or later, though they will probably set a shitload of fires in the process.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette