Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:13 pm

>that bright red clown lipstick
YESSSSSSS fetishize the concept of being a wahman even though that color doesn't match your stubble and makes you look like the joker. But hey hot girl's wear red!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:01 pm

You have to applaud him for his stunning bravery all the same. Anyting else is thoughtcrime.
And not only does he get off of the idea of being a woman, I can virtually guarantee you that most of his tweets that aren't of the "Feelin' soo sexy right now"-variety are these suspiciously misogynistic tweets were he and his fellow troons congratulate themselves over their superiotiy over ciswomen.

Or just general "Trannies are so much more intelligent / enlightened / able to hold deep, philosophical discussions about anime that totally do not involve lolicon in any way"-wankery. You know the drill.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:39 am

He's just baitposting. He wants the hate so he can build a fortress of denial and delusion using anonymous troll comments as the bricks. He even says in the comments that the troll comments increase viewership of his shitty streams.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:47 am

I don't even know what's going on there. I mean people like Iron Liz or Mochrie are crazy but they are actually trans. This guy is something else though. Like that Jessica Yaniv character from a few years ago.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:53 am

RedLine wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:47 am
I don't even know what's going on there. I mean people like Iron Liz or Mochrie are crazy but they are actually trans. This guy is something else though. Like that Jessica Yaniv character from a few years ago.
All troons and people who push for troonery are insane psychopaths - see John Money

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:23 am

RedLine wrote:
Don't dignify them with this "actually" nonsense. These faggots are all the same. They're all liars.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:32 am

They are all nuts but I don't think they are all liars (this lipstick guy could be). You don't get grapefruit-shaped breast implants, cut off your testicles, and have your dick turned inside out unless you are fully committed to the bit.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:38 am

RedLine wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:32 am
They are all nuts but I don't think they are all liars
They all dilute themselves into thinking they are unironically the opposite sex. Now I ask you if they are not honest with themselves and get angry when others who simply tell them the truth then by definition what are they?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:52 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:39 am
He's just baitposting. He wants the hate so he can build a fortress of denial and delusion using anonymous troll comments as the bricks. He even says in the comments that the troll comments increase viewership of his shitty streams.
It's a win-win situation for them either way. They appreciate both hate speech and fake emotional validation from fellow nutjobs and their allies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:11 am

RedLine wrote:
I'm liberal and even I don't agree with that. You mean the same Mochrie who had a full beard, was wearing a dress and had bright red clown lipstick?

THIS Mochrie, you think is legit?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome