White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Dehbashi

Re: White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:28 am

What I meant is that it depends on it's usage. If he was using it on the women, who gives a shit. If they were used on him, fine use it to make fun of him. But most people are sperging just on the items themselves as if they were the problem. Going all he is sexual assaulting them with the sex toys. That's stupid.

And I think Lindsey's Liver is that his response is what caused this shit show. If he responded better, no one would bother looking up info on him.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:35 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:56 am
I came to post the cuckold simulator tweet.

Do I even need to say it? I have spent years documenting the manosphere. This guy is pulling the same scam they all do. They're always liars. They're always scammers. There are no exceptions. The ones who talk the most about being alpha chads are the most beta cucks in the world. Remember Maddox? He talked shit for years about what a big, rough dicksman he was. It turned out he was an actual, factual cuck who stalked and obsessed over an ex. He was a paranoid narcissist and not tough or intimidating at all.[/img]
Even in his prime no one believed he was a mass slayer of poon, he just hated women.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:02 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:41 pm
Funny how much simping has gone for this bitch boi. I wonder why. :lol:
The faggot probably gave his college funds to King Cuck in order to learn the secret on how to lose his virginity, and now this is the sunk cost fallacy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:53 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:58 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:07 pm
I don't buy the concept that "owning" your fuckups does anything to mitigate damage to your reputation.
Depends what you did. I personally would have to agree that no amount of 'owning it' will ever make up for trying to infiltrate the manosphere whilst being a self-admitted cuck who enjoys watching his wife get fucked.
This. I don't care what cuckboy does with his spare time. I care because he sells a lie for money to desperate, lonely young men. He's a scammer, just like Peter Popoff, who promises miraculous healing to the sick and old in exchange for your "seed offering" of cash money.

This scamming shitbag sold a fake image of himself for money and promised things he knew he couldn't deliver, whilst being the very cuck he was telling others he could train you not to be. For money. Fuck this guy and fuck all penisosphere scammers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:42 am

Exactly. It's why I am annoyed by people focusing on the sex toys since we have no context. Focus on the real problem of scamming people to believing that he can train them into slaying pussy and not be a cuck while being a cuck himself.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:18 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:42 am
Exactly. It's why I am annoyed by people focusing on the sex toys since we have no context.
You've posted about that shit more than anyone else here.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:22 am

What context is there to have? These toys are of no use for a real man - so if they belong to Murphy, it means they get inserted into his ass (maybe his mouth as well), which delivers the logical conclusion that he's a faggot. And if so, he gets mocked justly - it's really that simple.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:33 am

I suspect someone is trying to cover up for something by saying we shouldn't talk about the toys

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:25 pm

To be fair, I don't read stuff only on here so I saw this more often everywhere else. Forgive me.

The problem is that people are saying that these toys are being used on him without proof of that. If the dildo that he used in his ass was there then fine I would have no problem people cracking jokes about it but sadly there is no proof.

Spergs have been trying to be first of pushing new information without verifying it. Mostly the dumbasses focusing on the sex toys. Just yesterday they tried to say Goldman committed stolen valor just because they found a paper of someone named Jack Goldman requesting a delay in payments since he was called into duty. Funny part if they researched for 2 seconds they would have found a Jack Goldman who is in the armed forces who is also on Twitter. He's also been busting our Goldman's balls as well. :lol: Honestly I think the cuck and some of his simps helped push that info out to try to strengthen their case for defamation and dumbasses fell for it.

All I am just saying is prove it then you can knock yourselves out. Like the meme of him blasting off with the dildo and him as a rocket. That was funny as shit. :lol:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:28 pm