Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 pm

I want a female prez I can proudly jack off to, not a fucking grandma. Stop putting up old geezer candidates.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 pm
I want a female prez I can proudly jack off to, not a fucking grandma. Stop putting up old geezer candidates.
Never happening
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:29 am

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/930317189462347778

Oh look. People who afraid of shooters arm themselves. Shocking! Don't they know they should just run and cower in fear and try to call the cops before they're murdered by a spree shooter?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 pm
No Lupa for president then.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:43 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:29 am

Oh look. People who afraid of shooters arm themselves. Shocking! Don't they know they should just run and cower in fear and try to call the cops before they're murdered by a spree shooter?
I love some faggot in the comments going "Thou shalt not kill". Just casually thumbing through a bible makes it very clear that it's not a statement as definitive as some morons interpret it. OT god, where the commandments come from, shortly after giving them to Moses commanded him to kill a bunch of people. Like murder, it depends on the context.
Some pastor here a while ago got his throat slit by a teenage, ISIS-influenced mudshit. You best believe god would've been A-Okay with you wasting that cunt. Some fucker kicks down your door with intent to kill? Guess what, the guy just broke that commandment himself and is perfectly fine for a good, Christian killing via Christ-approved .44 Magnum cartridge.

People back then just had a tiny bit more common sense to understand that "Thou shalt not kill" and "Turn the other cheek" obviously doesn't mean you should let some spastic kill you.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:43 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:29 am

I love some faggot in the comments going "Thou shalt not kill". Just casually thumbing through a bible makes it very clear that it's not a statement as definitive as some morons interpret it. OT god, where the commandments come from, shortly after giving them to Moses commanded him to kill a bunch of people. Like murder, it depends on the context.
Some pastor here a while ago got his throat slit by a teenage, ISIS-influenced mudshit. You best believe god would've been A-Okay with you wasting that cunt. Some fucker kicks down your door with intent to kill? Guess what, the guy just broke that commandment himself and is perfectly fine for a good, Christian killing via Christ-approved .44 Magnum cartridge.

People back then just had a tiny bit more common sense to understand that "Thou shalt not kill" and "Turn the other cheek" obviously doesn't mean you should let some spastic kill you.
They pull the same cherry picking shit with the death penalty. "Oh, you're anti-abortion but you want murderers put to death? Omg, hypocrite much?"

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:11 pm

I don't even know why they are still using that argument. No person in the world would regard an unborn or even toddler equal in their ability to be guilty to a grown person. Except for the super fucked in the head people that 99% of the world thinks are crazy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:37 am

My favorite part about abortions is that many of the Christian folk I know that went into the medical fields stop caring about abortions so much once they see all the various circumstances that can basically require them to happen or risk killing both mother and child.

That doesn't extend to the idiots who decide to ride bareback every night and get an abortion every few months, though. Those people are just scum.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:33 pm

Now 4 year old are taught being the other 26 genders are a-ok!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Only 26?! What a bunch of biggots.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette