Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:41 pm

Duwango wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:25 am
Northern Europe is "socialist" solely because of the Marshall Plan gibsmedats, and only because of that.
Oh boy, New Mexicans. :roll: Norway would've recovered fine without the Marshall Plan, the German occupation did severely damage the Norwegian economy, but otherwise Norway wasn't as war-torn as the rest of the European countries involved in war were. Sweden didn't participate in the war, the MP-money was used as a political tool to strenghten ties with the US and stop the spreading of communism in Sweden. Finland didn't receive the MP at all, it was offered but the Finnish government refused to receive it in fear of the USSR. But yeah, the Marshall Plan is the reason why Nordic countries thrive, and ONLY BECOUSE OF THAT. :lol:

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4438
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:57 am
If a system has always failed in the real world, there's no reason to assume some theoretical version would succeed. I'll wait until we actually see a successful country stay prosperous following communist practices such as redistribution of wealth and the abolishing of private property.
We can only hope for an IRL SkyNet to enslave us into a productive meatbag society.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:20 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:41 pm
Duwango wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:25 am
Northern Europe is "socialist" solely because of the Marshall Plan gibsmedats, and only because of that.
Oh boy, New Mexicans. :roll: Norway would've recovered fine without the Marshall Plan, the German occupation did severely damage the Norwegian economy, but otherwise Norway wasn't as war-torn as the rest of the European countries involved in war were. Sweden didn't participate in the war, the MP-money was used as a political tool to strenghten ties with the US and stop the spreading of communism in Sweden. Finland didn't receive the MP at all, it was offered but the Finnish government refused to receive it in fear of the USSR. But yeah, the Marshall Plan is the reason why Nordic countries thrive, and ONLY BECOUSE OF THAT. :lol:
Norway funds its shit through a state oil company that brings in shitloads of money. The US could do the same thing but shitlibs here would rather chain themselves to a tree before letting one drop of oil leave the ground, even if it could be used to finance every one of their utopian wet dreams.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1543
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:39 pm

Aren't the US doing the same thing? Wasn't one of Trump's promises that he would allow work to resume on the Keystone pipeline?
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:20 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:39 pm
Aren't the US doing the same thing? Wasn't one of Trump's promises that he would allow work to resume on the Keystone pipeline?
Yes, and he has. It isn't a state run enterprise though, and the left has gone full jihad with lawsuits trying to stop it.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4485
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:07 pm
It's partially justified in this case since England is currently run by a sitting duck that manages the whole Brexit discussion with all the agency of a Patreon welfare receiver. Either she has no real plan, or she's hoping the EU will cave in first.
Scotland is a bastion of obesity, drug-use and cuckoldry. Don't want to be remote governed by England? Should've voted for independence then, you dipshits. Now they are trying hard to remain in the EU to be remote governed by Brussels. Total cucks through and through.
Those shitter nations get to fucking vote about stuff like that and blunder it. I wish I at least got to vote in the fucking first place. Then again, I'm sure Michel would remain fast asleep and believe the ensuing months of pro-EU propaganda before that vote. Opposition, of course, wouldn't be invited. You can't have a nice talk about how right one is with each other if there's somebody with a different opinion at the table.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:07 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:32 am
Communism: Not Even Once.

All the good examples given by shitlibs of communist societies have collapsed.
Socialism is just another form of Capitalism. If all you do is lay down the means of production into the hands of the people it won't change much. People recently formulated this very concept under a new name called Distributism.

It won't free people from the economy and it won't make money secondary.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 3657
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:52 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:07 pm
It's partially justified in this case since England is currently run by a sitting duck that manages the whole Brexit discussion with all the agency of a Patreon welfare receiver. Either she has no real plan, or she's hoping the EU will cave in first.
Scotland is a bastion of obesity, drug-use and cuckoldry. Don't want to be remote governed by England? Should've voted for independence then, you dipshits. Now they are trying hard to remain in the EU to be remote governed by Brussels. Total cucks through and through.
Those shitter nations get to fucking vote about stuff like that and blunder it. I wish I at least got to vote in the fucking first place. Then again, I'm sure Michel would remain fast asleep and believe the ensuing months of pro-EU propaganda before that vote. Opposition, of course, wouldn't be invited. You can't have a nice talk about how right one is with each other if there's somebody with a different opinion at the table.
Thass Rite!

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4485
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:57 pm

If you let somebody barge into an operation room and yell "Everybody stop what you're doing and prove to me that gentlemen have clean hands and don't need to wash them" that's stifling knowledge. Shutting everything down so that Pasteur can calmly ask whether germs exist does not enrich a gentlemen's environment in any way, it drags everything down and exhausts everyone.

Minus one for saying "black people". That's racist! Minus another for the strawman since nobody is asking if niggers are people. Minus another two for "crude" and "unsophisticated" without saying anything with those words. Put the bong down, then put the thesaurus down. Minus another couple for the entire rest of the sentence.
Do we need to? Who says that? What's that based on? Deleterious? Put the bong down. How? Says, again, who? Didn't stop you from running your mouth, now did it? You're talking for who exactly?

Entertain me for a second. Let's talk niggers of relevancy in burger history. Take Martin Luther King, for example. Quite fitting, since next Monday is the 500th aniversary of the actual Martin Luther changing Christianity forever. Was he lauded for being a shining example of non-controversial opinions? Did he demand segregation and a safe-space? Did he become respected for going the easy way and choosing discussions without opposition?
Rethorical questions, of course.

I do know where that shit comes from. Social sciences. Everything about them. No peer-reviewed studies. Make shit up, listen and believe. No opposition allowed. Get your diploma by agreeing with your professor who got his position without merit. Continue life that way, believing "your side". Don't ask! Don't question! Listen and believe!



I'm going off on a tangent here. You know what I mean. Hard days at work, a bit of relief, a bottle of wine and watching pinball does that to me. I'm in a bemused mood.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Pen Pal
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Pen Pal » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:00 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:32 am
Communism: Not Even Once.

All the good examples given by shitlibs of communist societies have collapsed.
When are you actually going to provide an argument other than posting memes about how communism happened and failed, or something about Tumblr feminism which has nothing to do with Communism and hasn't been relevant since 14' gamergate? Pol Pot actually wasn't a Communist (calling yourself Communist doesn't mean you're actually a Communist if you do nothing even remotely political... same would go if you called yourself a Nazi and married a Jew), Venezuala isn't Socialist just because they nationalized the industry - - - the government owns the industry, not the citizens. Nationalization via government isn't Communism or Socialism. No one argues that Venezuala is good. If they do, then they truly are uninformed. Finally, the reason why people say Communism hasn't been tried, is because it hasn't. Communism (AKA Full Communism, hence the gay subreddit Full Communism), and Anarchism are synonymous. Communist wants to achieve Full Communism through Socialism. An Anarchist wants to achieve Communism (or Full Communism, or Anarchy) by skipping the Socialist state idea and going straight to it. The reason why you see so many people argue today about how Communism should be brought today is because Lenin fucked things up with the idea of a vanguard party which was supposed to lead the Socialist state into Communism. In laymen's terms this essentially meant having a group of supposedly dedicated Communists that would never betray the cause usher the Russians into Full Communism. What happened is Lenin died, Stalin was now at the head of the Vanguard, and then in essence told everyone to eat his cock and became a dictator. Communists of today generally (90% I'd say) don't like this idea of a vanguard party. That's why they shit on Stalin and Lenin and say it wasn't tried properly. As for the Cheka, they slaughtered a shitload of the ruling class and white guard, along with their families. I'm not sure what you would expect from a group of angry ex farmers that had been living under a literal Tsar in 1917 to do. Stalin was a dictator and killed his political opponents. This would be the same thing as Operation Hummingbird or various other purges committed by Hitler. I know I sperged out but I can't take the memes anymore.

That wall of text wasn't typed by me, it's something I got from an Anarcho-Communist faggot after mocking Communism relentlessly. I just wanted an excuse to use that message, since it cracks me up every time I read it. :lol:

Also, I think it was mentioned already, but the spoiler tags aren't working properly.
Last edited by Pen Pal on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests