Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Both mommy and daddy (if there are even two parents) are at work all day and the child is dumped at a daycare center, to be raised by some total stranger. And then mom & pop are "too tired" to actually interact with the child when they get home. They tell him to go play a video game or something and shut up.
So it doesn't surprise me that these people don't know their own kids.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:13 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:33 am
Why should I care which gender someone is or what toilet they use?
The problem is they brought that up in the mainstream as an 'issue' so they could later push unisex toilets in primary schools, which is happening now (newly built schools only have unisex toilets now because it's 'cheaper'). If you aren't comfortable with that you can use the disabled toilets.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:04 pm
You just can't start early enough when it comes to fighting rape culture.
This. They're also pushing for sex education very early on and trying to include tranny shit and all that.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:38 pm
The American education system is trying its damndest to raise little girls as boys. If they just praise them and encourage them more, maybe they'll get a female Steve Jobs. These girls must go into traditionally male careers, or they are failures.

Liar Revealed wrote:
The boys in the class are a nuisance. They are to be ignored and told to shut up and let the girls speak. Any little boy that doesn't get with that program will be diagnosed with a "disorder" by the school quack and drugged into submission.

I'm happy that I grew up when I did and not in the 21st century.
I feel like I just about got away as that stuff was starting in schools. So fucking glad.
Liar Revealed wrote:
EDT: Another "little boy arrested" story just today.
Note how they claim to be for the disadvantaged yet encourage legitimately weak/disabled people to be punished for simply existing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:39 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:47 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:27 am
Regular bullying is solved by having the kid either cry for help or getting into a fight. No matter how the fights ends, there will be a solution to the bullying afterwards through grown-ups.
Even in my day, we weren't allowed to fight back against our bullies. If we did, both we and the bully got the same punishment.
This never made sense to me in school. I mean, I'm a really tiny guy. Like... really tiny. I'm also incredibly durable, though, so even if I couldn't fight back, I could take a beating and keep standing (and actually did a few times when I randomly got thrown to the ground and punched in the head repeatedly and then walked away like nothing happened), but no matter what happened when I was in school, if someone wanted to fight me I lost in the end.

Fight back? Expelled. Don't fight back? Get the crap beaten out of me.
Socially if you don't fight back you're screwed because school kids are dumb, so you're drawn to fighting back so you don't appear like an easy target for future tough guys.

I was always taught, by my parents, if someone starts something then either I should finish it or I should get out of there as safely as possible. School taught me that I should just duck for cover and hope for the best because someone else will solve all of my problems.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:37 am

You can't just solve your problem with violence. You have to carefully explain the bully that this is bad and will only birth more violence :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:54 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:37 am
You can't just solve your problem with violence. You have to carefully explain the bully that this is bad and will only birth more violence :3
This strategy will 100% work in real life and set kids up for success. 8-)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:07 pm

My parents were from that awful hippie baby boomer generation, and taught me never to fight, and that if you just ignore your bully, he will lose interest and go away. None of that was true.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:00 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bill-maher-ver ... 42778.html

See? It always happens this way. They always end up eating each other and putting each other up against the wall. How many times has Chris Rock said nigger? How many times has any comedian said nigger?

What Maher said was retarded for a lot of other reasons, because it was arrogant and full of self-importance, but lel he's getting fucked for this slip. Should have known better m80, you in the liberal utopia you wanted.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:45 am

Oh crap, he apoligized. Now the pack is gonna tear him apart.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Apologies are a social construct.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:11 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 395035001/

I saw this article and thought it was really interesting. See if you guys agree with me on this.

So, the narrative of "born this way" that people used to fight for gay rights, I think everyone kind of knew it was a party line. That was some shit that liberals said because of the way the logic works if you frame things that way. If someone is born gay, it's not right to discriminate against them for being born gay. And I think everyone knew this was more a narrative than an actual fact. People on both sides will say that reality isn't so simple.

But this is one of the first times I've seen a liberal article be so honest about how blatantly political all this shit was. This person is being way, way TOO honest. They're admitting that the only thing that mattered was the fight for LGBT rights, and that methods didn't matter. Truth didn't matter. Believing that people were "born gay" was an OBLIGATION of the liberal party. So even if you privately believed you chose to be gay or bisexual or whatever, in public you had to go along with this "born gay" narrative because it had the strongest argument in favor of legalizing gay rights.

So now the fight is largely won and nobody cares, so this liberal can feel safe to share all this shit with us, and talk about genderfluidity and gender research and how lots of gay people don't agree they were born gay. But if this false narrative pushing is true for gay rights, why wouldn't be true of every other liberal cause? 8^)

Like I said, I think we all knew this, but they rarely ADMIT it. Like DSP admitting he was making "way too much filthy dirty money" during the OG youtube days.
RAPEMAN wrote: