Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:00 pm

You can't escape the Social Justice.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:27 am
Regular bullying is solved by having the kid either cry for help or getting into a fight. No matter how the fights ends, there will be a solution to the bullying afterwards through grown-ups.
Even in my day, we weren't allowed to fight back against our bullies. If we did, both we and the bully got the same punishment. And now in 21st century America, the schools are too pussified to deal with discipline at all. If there is a physical argument, police are called and both parties are arrested.
Also on-topic, boys will be arrested if girls report them for sexual harassment. This discipline by police is even the policy in many elementary schools. Little boys are being arrested for kissing girls.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:04 pm

You just can't start early enough when it comes to fighting rape culture.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:47 pm
If there is a physical argument, police are called and both parties are arrested.
Also on-topic, boys will be arrested if girls report them for sexual harassment. This discipline by police is even the policy in many elementary schools. Little boys are being arrested for kissing girls.
You best be joking, nigga!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:25 pm
You best be joking, nigga!
http://abcnews.go.com/US/boy-13-charged ... d=33713800
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/11/living/6- ... sing-girl/

Heterosexual masculinity must be stomped out, and replaced by the LGBTQRSTUV agenda.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Ah yes, there it is again, the rage. I can't wait until the general population thoroughly gets sick of this shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:48 pm

Boys must be raised to never ever solve problems with direct action. Direct action is evil and wrong. The best way to solve problems is to run to a higher authority and talk their ear off about how oppressed you are so that they will solve all your problems.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:38 pm

The American education system is trying its damndest to raise little girls as boys. If they just praise them and encourage them more, maybe they'll get a female Steve Jobs. These girls must go into traditionally male careers, or they are failures.

The boys in the class are a nuisance. They are to be ignored and told to shut up and let the girls speak. Any little boy that doesn't get with that program will be diagnosed with a "disorder" by the school quack and drugged into submission.

I'm happy that I grew up when I did and not in the 21st century.

EDT: Another "little boy arrested" story just today.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:56 am

“Unfortunately, instead of treating or accommodating we arrest because we don’t know what else to do,” Haygood said.
And that's a problem within schools that isn't limited to autistic kids. Kids who act up, as kids do, apparently completely flabbergast the school system. They seem to either do fucking nothing (I've heard numerous stories at this point from teachers who had a student go ape in class and throw chairs around/trash the room, and the teacher just took the other kids outside and fucking LET THEM DO THIS until they were finished) or they escalate to 11 and call the goddamn police.

I guess they can't do anything else though. Know why? Fucking shithead parents. The parents will be the ones to sue if they find out little Billy kicked a kid in the stomach and was given a spanking by the teacher. Because "oh it's just the kid's word against ours and how dare you assault our little angel."

A lot of little asshole kids need to get roflstomped while they're young, before they get physically strong enough to take that juvenile bully attitude out into the real world and beat their kids or romantic partners as an outlet for frustration.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Of course you let him trash the room. Give him time and space to express himself!

And fuck me, it's pretty depressing to see tehse overprotective parents who don't even seem to know their own kids.
-Yours Truly