Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:20 am

What about hair on other body parts? I've got hair on my fingers if I don't shave. I must be more feminine than Barbie herself!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:25 am

You gotta shave your facial hair as well man. If the world is anything to go by these days then that fag beautiful lady who won the Eurovision competition sometime ago is the most feminine creature on Earth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:26 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:44 pm
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/st ... mg00000067

tl;dr chest hair is feminine and children's shows should feature gay people making out
You'll be called crazy up to a certain point. Then, eventually, when you say "Let's just mass murder those people." the masses will say "Okay". "Progressives" are always about pushing that line. The breakthrough won't be mass acception but rather destruction.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:37 am

Next thing you know these cartoons will try to teach our kids that it's okay to make up sexual abuse stories about your parents if they turn out to be bigots.
ban wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:25 am
You gotta shave your facial hair as well man. If the world is anything to go by these days then that fag beautiful lady who won the Eurovision competition sometime ago is the most feminine creature on Earth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Transvestites are better women than trannies ever will.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:16 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:44 pm
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/st ... mg00000067

tl;dr chest hair is feminine and children's shows should feature gay people making out
Too late. Like ten years ago, at 7 am on a Saturday, I turned to something called Degrassi and witnessed two tween girls "exploring" their feelings by making out. It's here people, and it's only going to get worse.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:43 am

That's Canada. They're already fucked.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:54 am

Degrassi was an anomaly, back then, that wasn't even that popular outside of younger teen girls. The point of the show was to bring a progressive spin on things. They had gay characters and also teen pregnancies and all sorts of stuff like that.

It was basically a sleazy, "adult drama," adapted into a teenage soap opera almost verbatim.

They were at least responsible enough to teach lessons like, "always use a condom," and, "seek help if you're suicidal," and such.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:16 pm
Like ten years ago, at 7 am on a Saturday, I turned to something called Degrassi and witnessed two tween girls "exploring" their feelings by making out.
Video?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:27 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:37 am
ban wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:25 am
Transvestites are better women than trannies ever will.
Dude dropped the shtick by the way. To no surprise, he looks like your garden variety fuckboy when he doesn't dress up and is more than likely a faggot but he's at least not fucked in the head enough to think he's a female.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:35 pm

What a shame. He looked so pretty in his dresses.
-Yours Truly