RIP FRANCE

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 10, 2017 11:37 pm

They voted "Eh, I don't like that shit. Let's vote something different. Let's see, what's different this year?" and that's it. They talked with their neighbour about it, just started some vague conversation about politics to feel him out. Found out he was even more square than them. Felt good about themselves and felt a bit "fuck da police" ticking that box for the first time since they had kids.
But the months of news telling them they've made a terrible mistake ring in their ears. They did not vote FOR Trump. They didn't vote FOR exiting the EU.
It's all fun and games when it's in Europe as some satellite nation if your president or prime minister doesn't fucking matter anyway that has never had the Euro. Laughs were had, rebellion was had, didn't like those sandniggers anyway.

But Trump? Plenty of Eurofags were scared shitless. Even of the anti-EU crowd. Woah, that's taking it too far! I mean, media tells me Putin is about to start WWIII: Reloaded. And we've got the Euro! What will happen? What about my pension? Nah, too risky!
Austria? Pussied out.
Netherlands? Pussied out.
France? Pussied out.
Germany? Doesn't even have a choice but would pussy out so hard you wouldn't believe.

Really easy for you to sit in Au-Fuckoffwe'refull-straya and talk about boomers, something entirely US-American that doesn't apply to Europe at all and assume that pendulum swing is just going to crush decades of conditioning and propaganda.
Reality is, they all don't give a fuck. Sure, they are bothered seeing those respectless sandnigger cunts waltz down the road like the country belongs to them. But they fly somewhere warm on vacation twice a year. Choices got smaller and money's gotten less. So it's Egypt this year. Sure it sucks and sure you're in a guarded camp but it was all inclusive so you could get hammered for free!
Only when they just can't take a vacation anymore, anywhere, little Timmy doesn't get a job anymore because Muhammad was allotted that job and later showed up to take Tina on a date - only then they will care.

Things have to get a lot worse. The swing of the pendulum is far from over but it won't go that smoothly and not that fast. They must actually experience the shit that's coming before they start caring.
But when they do, shit will go down. I don't foresee a democratic change of Europe. I may be prepared for that but my nation isn't. If it goes down in the next 15 years I'll be here to experience it, if it takes longer I'll come back for it. But Sixpack Joe is still blind, Michel is still sleeping and shit has to get really, really bad before that to happen.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat May 13, 2017 2:40 am

I feel it's the same in the US. We had frickin' 9/11 happen in our own country and watched Muslims dancing in the streets all over the world.
What did we do next? We elected a Muslim president, who bowed to Saudi Kings on his apology tour.
Even New York forgot about 9/11 and they elected a leftist creep as their mayor.

I get the feeling many Americans are waking up from the "religion of peace" lie, and Trump's Muslim ban sounded appealing. Trump tried to enact it, but a liberal activist judge annulled it. There's nothing the citizens can do about the Muslim invasion.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 13, 2017 2:51 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 2:40 am
I feel it's the same in the US. We had frickin' 9/11 happen in our own country and watched Muslims dancing in the streets all over the world.
What did we do next? We elected a Muslim president, who bowed to Saudi Kings on his apology tour.
Yeah, but not right away. What Americans did right away was, as a country, get behind George Bush. Who then used 9/11 as a pretence to start a pointless and ultimately mostly unrelated war. Obama was partly elected as a response to that, not 9/11. For the first couple of years he somewhat lived up to his promise. He ended the war in Iraq and he got Bin Laden, which the previous two Presidents were unable to do. It was only later that ISIS and Benghazi came about, largely due to Obama's absolutely disastrous pick of Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 2:40 am
I get the feeling many Americans are waking up from the "religion of peace" lie, and Trump's Muslim ban sounded appealing. Trump tried to enact it, but a liberal activist judge annulled it. There's nothing the citizens can do about the Muslim invasion.
The Liberal judges' ruling will be reversed because his 'Muslim' ban is perfectly within the bounds of the constitution. The Ninth Circuit fucked up. Now that there 's another conservative on the Supreme Court Trump is more likely to get the reversal that he wanted. Apparently the Ninth Circuit are well aware of this and apparently begged Donald Trump for a chance to rectify their mistake and reverse their ruling.
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 3256
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 13, 2017 3:32 am

Keith is right. Americans united behind "fuck all muslim countries into the ground with bombs" even though it was questionable how much the nations we ended up attacking had to do with 9/11. Yeah, they weren't nice countries and they had probably sheltered goatfucking terrorists, but that comes with the territory on being a mudslime backwater. Bush Jr. used certain countries as scapegoats. As a lot of liberals said at the time, how do you "stop" terrorism? It's not like you can nuke one country and all terrorists disappear. As we're discovering, a lot of our own American citizens convert to jizzlam and some even become actual terrorists. Then there were the PMCs and fuckers getting rich off war profiteering, which didn't help our image either.

Oh and people elected Obama because he promised to stop all the pointless wars, but then he proceeded to continue and expand all the pointless bombings and drone strikes. He even took forever to do anything about Gitmo. Obama pretty much lied all through his initial campaign. Shillary as Secretary of State didn't help foreign relations either. She loves pointless wars.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat May 13, 2017 4:13 am

You guys are right of course. GWB used 9/11 to attack Iraq for reasons only Bush understands.

But just because Bush sucked, people shouldn't have forgotten/ignored all the terrorist attacks. The idiots thought Obama was a magical negro that would somehow pacify the Muslims by being their buddies.

Ignoring the Muslim problem won't make it go away. When you do that, you get ISIS.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3878
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 13, 2017 6:37 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 3:32 am
Keith is right. Americans united behind "fuck all muslim countries into the ground with bombs" even though it was questionable how much the nations we ended up attacking had to do with 9/11.
Wasn't ISIS essentially kickstarted by former members of Saddam's military and intelligence agency which the Coalition of the Willing (tm) decided to fire and release into the wild?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 13, 2017 1:43 pm

Pretty much. Highly backed by Sauds to gain influence over the region before Iran does.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 4:13 am
You guys are right of course. GWB used 9/11 to attack Iraq for reasons only Bush understands.
To do what his daddy couldn't - take Saddam down. All his staff was his father's staff too. They just wanted another try and 9/11 was as good a reason as any.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat May 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 1:43 pm
To do what his daddy couldn't - take Saddam down. All his staff was his father's staff too. They just wanted another try and 9/11 was as good a reason as any.
I honestly don't know how people like Bush and Hillary live with themselves after all the deaths they've caused. I feel like the job of President attracts narcissistic sociopaths.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 3:55 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 1:43 pm
To do what his daddy couldn't - take Saddam down. All his staff was his father's staff too. They just wanted another try and 9/11 was as good a reason as any.
I honestly don't know how people like Bush and Hillary live with themselves after all the deaths they've caused. I feel like the job of President attracts narcissistic sociopaths.
Same as Islamists. They have god on their side and everything they do is just. At least that's what they believe.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3878
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Not to mention that the deaths they've caused are often just a number they read in an intelligence briefing.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest