RIP FRANCE

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
sigh

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by sigh » Mon May 08, 2017 9:14 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 5:19 pm
It's only going to get worse, to a point where the society starts to adopt Islamic laws into their constitution to appease the Muslim masses.

No shit, the Council of Europe actualy debated if the sharia law is compatible with European laws. Don't remember the outcome, but the mere idea. It isn't an EU institution though.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 pm

I always thought of France as being very nationalistic and xenophobic.
I remember seeing the video of the Euro Disney opening, where the crowd pelted the speaker and the costumed Disney characters with rotten food. Massive protest because they didn't want such an American influence in their culture.
These people made all-new French names for new technology because they detested the English language so much.

Yet for some reason, hordes of Muslims are A-OK in their book.
お前はもう死んでいる。

ShortyBaw

Post by ShortyBaw » Mon May 08, 2017 9:51 pm

America = White Christian Racists in liberal minds.

Muslims = Poor Oppressed Browns.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 08, 2017 10:11 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 5:19 pm
By the time the next elections come more aging French will die off leaving more votes to cuckold millennials and ever increasing Muslim hoards. It's only going to get worse, to a point where the society starts to adopt Islamic laws into their constitution to appease the Muslim masses.
Apparently Le Pen won the youth vote. So if anything the French will have young right wing people earlier than other countries.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 09, 2017 1:22 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 5:43 pm
There's no question whatsoever that the current generation of SJWs will birth a much more conservative generation.
Fixed. Next couple generations are going to be as hard a backlash as can be imagined. Kids now are growing up and those who haven't jumped completely onboard with SJW indoctrination cannot fucking stand that shit. People will turn to whatever group offers to get rid of SJWism, shitlibbery and muslim mass immigration.

Also I'm not sure why the fuck shitlibs embrace the idea of a "nationless world state" or whatever the hell. That shit doesn't seem at all related to giving people fair wages or not discriminating. It's just more marxist propaganda bullshit. Politics should be local, otherwise they have no meaning to anyone. People live locally even in a global economy. If the local shit is fucked up, how can anyone talk about fixing the world? Physician, heal thyself.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 09, 2017 1:24 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 pm
I always thought of France as being very nationalistic and xenophobic.
I remember seeing the video of the Euro Disney opening, where the crowd pelted the speaker and the costumed Disney characters with rotten food. Massive protest because they didn't want such an American influence in their culture.
These people made all-new French names for new technology because they detested the English language so much.

Yet for some reason, hordes of Muslims are A-OK in their book.
It's ok to hate Burgers because we elected Bush Dubya and now Trump.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue May 09, 2017 2:04 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 1:22 am
Kids now are growing up and those who haven't jumped completely onboard with SJW indoctrination cannot fucking stand that shit. People will turn to whatever group offers to get rid of SJWism, shitlibbery and muslim mass immigration.
I'm reminded of when Trump got elected, and the media were having their post-election meltdown. One of the things they mentioned was that white people across the board voted for Trump, even white college aged boys. When I heard this I thought 'Good. Even college boys are getting tired of this shit'.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue May 09, 2017 3:03 am

I'd say the college-aged and some years up are fucking retarded SJWs. The generation under will be EU's saviours.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 09, 2017 5:09 am

Trump took white women too. That's just nuts when you think about that shit. First female president and Trump takes the white women vote.

But it's mostly the generation or two below the college-aged that I'm talking about. Think about when the tumblr gen grows up and has kids and their kids grow up listening to their otherkin bullshit all day long.
RAPEMAN wrote:

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue May 09, 2017 6:23 am

> Implying otherkin and other like them will have kids
They will try as long as possible to stay kids themselves. Yeah some will probably have kids, but I cannot imagine them actually rising a kid if they don't cut that bullshit.