RIP FRANCE

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 09, 2017 12:37 pm

Propaganda still works all too well on the old folks. They believe all that shit in TV and radio. Every single word of it. But the youth aren't listening anymore. Hopefully, there will be a time of removal.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 09, 2017 12:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 12:37 pm
Propaganda still works all too well on the old folks. They believe all that shit in TV and radio. Every single word of it. But the youth aren't listening anymore. Hopefully, there will be a time of removal.
It was boomers who voted for Trump and Brexit. A lot of Boomers are discovering the internet, and I think a huge chunk of Alex Jones' new audience are boomers who don't know his history. A lot of /pol/ shit trickles down onto Facebook after a few days, an example was that video of a Greek woman crying when some refugees chimped out and her kids couldn't go to school. After a few days when I saw it, I see it shared on Facebook.

Don't lose hope with old people, it's mainly the 18-24 year olds who are retarded but they grow out of it unless it is apart of their career.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Yeah no, I see the results of the votes here. They drink that propaganda right up.
https://wahl.tagesschau.de/wahlen/2017- ... ndex.shtml
Vote was on Sunday. The only change will happen through a fight and the elders don't have any fight left in them.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 09, 2017 10:47 pm

I guess that only applies to Anglosphere countries then (except Canada but they are half French) since data from the UK, Australia and the US shows that boomers are against this shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 10:47 pm
I guess that only applies to Anglosphere countries then (except Cucknadia but they are half French) since data from the UK, Australia and the US shows that boomers are against this shit.
Might have something to do with us not having baby boomers in the first place.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 10, 2017 12:57 am

I'd have to agree with Kugel on this one. Purely anecdotal but it's my experience that boomers are more susceptible to mainstream media propaganda, even when they think they aren't. For example, my mother claims that she doesn't believe everything the media says but listening to her talk about Trump or Brexit, especially when she thinks I can't hear her, it's clear that she does. My grandparents are older than boomers and they likewise seem to believe everything the media says. I was talking to my grandma last Friday and she told me how fearful she was that France were going to elect 'that racist woman'.

I think the reason the propaganda still seeps in with the youth has to do with most young people getting their news from Facebook or Twitter or wherever and the meticulous policies of censorship in the name of combatting 'fake news' that those organisations engage in.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 10, 2017 1:35 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 12:57 am
I'd have to agree with Kugel on this one. Purely anecdotal but it's my experience that boomers are more susceptible to mainstream media propaganda, even when they think they aren't. For example, my mother claims that she doesn't believe everything the media says but listening to her talk about Trump or Brexit, especially when she thinks I can't hear her, it's clear that she does. My grandparents are older than boomers and they likewise seem to believe everything the media says. I was talking to my grandma last Friday and she told me how fearful she was that France were going to elect 'that racist woman'.
I'll elaborate on what I said, but I have noticed that women are exactly like you said, while the Boomer men are getting red pilled which is fuelling the gender divide.
Old Black Man wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 10, 2017 3:22 am

My experience with old people is that they absolutely still watch television news and believe it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 1:35 am
I'll elaborate on what I said, but I have noticed that women are exactly like you said, while the Boomer men are getting red pilled which is fuelling the gender divide.
No, they're not. That's wishful thinking on your part.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 10, 2017 10:53 pm

But they voted for Trump, and for Brexit when you look at exit polls. How many times did idiots say during Brexit that "the boomers screwed the youth over again"? The actual numbers show that they are the ones endorsing nationalist candidates in Anglo countries.
Old Black Man wrote: