Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:01 pm

Yeah but they built it following orders from Massa.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:56 pm

They mainly just picked cotton and stuff like that. Trained workers are convict labor are what built the US of A

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:46 pm

Don’t tell that to the fragile egos of the african american. It’ll destroy what little they think they have. I still wanting to punch that spooder-man homecoming writer in the balls for claiming the washington monument was built by slaves. A quick fact check disproved that.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

I saw one the other day saying a black woman invented the ironing board... in the 19th century. She invented the kind with the narrow end because it worked better with then-modern fashions.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:49 pm

Look up any invention, and someone, somewhere on the internet will tell you that a blak person did it first.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:49 pm
Look up any invention, and someone, somewhere on the internet will tell you that a blak person did it first.
Speak to a Turk long enough and he'll brag his people invented the wheel.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:43 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:11 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:49 pm
Speak to a Turk long enough and he'll brag his people invented the wheel.
I'll forgive them because of döner. All blacks here have is southern poverty food covered in amounts of *seasoning* that causes heart issues.

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm
I saw one the other day saying a black woman invented the ironing board... in the 19th century. She invented the kind with the narrow end because it worked better with then-modern fashions.
Yeah, according to them “pimpin’ that invention” by adding something that makes things easier because blacks are lazy and need things to be easier means that the entire invention belongs to them.

Hell, they say they invented mathematics too because they claim the Greeks and the Arabs are them as well. Pythagoras was a nigga an sheeeeit

I mean, white people seriously, could never have made it into space if it hadn’t been for a black person, inventing it by mopping the floors in the same room as the white people that invented it.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed May 01, 2024 4:53 am

Shame they can’t invent a way to go back to Africa.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 01, 2024 12:03 pm

Kama wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm
Yeah, according to them “pimpin’ that invention” by adding something that makes things easier because blacks are lazy and need things to be easier means that the entire invention belongs to them.
They will never acknowledge a useful *white* invention as such.
Uguuboi wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:43 pm
All blacks here have is southern poverty food covered in amounts of *seasoning* that causes heart issues.
Yo jus' jelly 'cause yo bland food tastes of nuthin'.
-Yours Truly