Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:13 am

Stealing this top comment because its true.

https://i.imgur.com/yQJSj0W.png

You guys have been laughing at us burgers for a long time now, but now that things like this are coming to your country it's not so funny anymore. ;)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:16 am

At least we can use our conservative christfags as a meat shield (they own guns too btw) when the day of jihad is upon us burgers.

You yuropoors are already conquered.

No idea about Australia. Presumably you dingo huffers could just move into the countryside, since the mudslimes won't be able to live out in the bush with all the poisonous animals.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:34 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:16 am
No idea about Australia. Presumably you dingo huffers could just move into the countryside, since the mudslimes won't be able to live out in the bush with all the poisonous animals.
We are showing more signs of resistance than the fucking yuropoors, as much if not more than you yanks actually. I'm convinced Trump would have won the popular vote here.

Sweden will fall before the USA or Australia will have a major issue with it. I think that will be the catalyst for enough people to have enough and demand they reform or fuck off, openly and proudly.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Typical "representative" Swede:
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:42 pm
Typical "representative" Swede:
I say we go full viking and pillage and rape through Sweden and divide the loot like the petrol and gold they have
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Dammit SJWs, stop sticking your polidicks into sports.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:25 am
Jews are popular with conspiracytards because they're a relatively small group that has been around for thousands of years. They're like ethnic Illuminati.
A small group that's homeless, sticks to themselves mostly and does very much treat each other preferencially that the state force either protects from any and all criticism willingly or out of fear. They have zero loyality for the nation they live in or to the people of that nation and don't share their traditions. They are a lot like the mafia.
Unlike the mafia, people jump to their defense for no reason at all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:37 pm
A small group that's homeless, sticks to themselves mostly and does very much treat each other preferencially that the state force either protects from any and all criticism willingly or out of fear. They have zero loyality for the nation they live in or to the people of that nation and don't share their traditions.
I can only speak for myself, but that isn't true for me. My loyalties go 1)USA, my country, 2) Japan, where I went to college and my youth ended, 3) My ancestral lands- UK, Germany, and Israel.

And I can safely speak for my dad, too. He's traveled to every end of the globe and seen how shitty most countries are compared to the USA.

I'm not very close to the rest of my Jewish relatives, as they live on the other side of the country, but I've never heard them say anything seditious or anti-American.

Traditionally though, Jews were treated with scorn and as second class citizens. (We've all seen the caricatures that Eurpeans drew of them.) So it's no wonder that Jews didn't think highly of the countries they lived in.

And it continues in Europe in a new form. The EU is swamping countries with Jew-hating Islamic vermin and giving them special treatment. Places like France are once again unsafe for Jews. I would say the era of Jewish "special protection" has ended.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:07 pm

I posted that weeks ago, not today. Weird.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:17 pm

Crap, the time warp is happening again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette