Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:48 pm

I heard he translated Mein Kampf from Latin to German.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:19 pm

He wrote the thing. Hitler just pulled an Irate Gamer on him.

Ol' Marty was also much sneakier. He caused a war that lasted about twice as long as WW2, and he planned it so well that it happened decades after his death.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:59 am

Oh I heard about that. Operation Barbarossa or something, right? They had this wicked general called Bismarck who united the three kingdoms. I still don't get why a 30 year war was called Blitzkrieg.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:59 am

They did some slight miscalculations when they came up with the name.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:55 am

You know if BLM should focus on any group it's other black people, I'm not even bringing up the Black on Black crime thing. Black people are some of the most racist people and that includes to other black people. Name two groups of black people and there's probably a problem Educated black people vs ghetto niggers, Africans vs American, Carribean vs American, Light Skin vs Dark Skinned, etc.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Everything black people do pisses other black people off. You're always a race traitor unless you're chimping out, having 12 kids by 12 men and on government assistance.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:20 pm

So even the ones growing up in Burgerland couldn't escape the tribal pissing contests that are raping their native continent?
-Yours Truly

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:40 pm

As a whole? Nope I should know I've been exposed to more than enough of it, also
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:18 pm
Everything black people do pisses other black people off. You're always a race traitor unless you're chimping out, having 12 kids by 12 men and on government assistance.
Even then you're not safe cause those same ignorant fucks will criticize you for being a ghetto ignorant fucks even though they're not better. I've met people like that, they realize the behavior is shit but refuse to recognize when they do it themselves, it's mainly with the women which is one of the reasons the black men who aren't total shit avoid those bitches. I have gone out with exactly two black girls in my life and one of them acted really white the other would piss me off with how she acted and made me wanna avoid going out with black girls from America. (The other one ended up turning into a clingy emo bitch so she wasn't that great either)

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:03 pm

I've got to say that in my experience the black woman stereotype is 100% factual
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:05 pm

GodsGift wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:55 am
You know if BLM should focus on any group it's other black people, I'm not even bringing up the Black on Black crime thing. Black people are some of the most racist people and that includes to other black people. Name two groups of black people and there's probably a problem Educated black people vs ghetto niggers, Africans vs American, Carribean vs American, Light Skin vs Dark Skinned, etc.
BLM isn't about facts or reality, it's about blaming whites for the failures of the black community. It takes intelligence to be able to look in a mirror and contemplate how to improve one's self, the intelligence they lack. When SJWs preach their sacred dogma of equality and how non-whites are victims and nothing's their fault, blacks are very eager to believe that. Tyrone starts to think all his problems and failures in life are due to white oppression, white privilege, institutional racism and what not.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.