Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
GodsGift

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by GodsGift » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Honestly I don't know if you realize this but black people are some of the most racist people around. I think that's ultimately the main thing they assume everyone else is racist and choose to deflect and project. I also despise the tribal group think shit which doesn't help the situation and I could sperg about for a long as time. Honestly I could easily have this thread just be me sperging about the issues in the black community.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:57 pm

GodsGift wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:22 pm
Honestly I don't know if you realize this but black people are some of the most racist people around. I think that's ultimately the main thing they assume everyone else is racist and choose to deflect and project. I also despise the tribal group think shit which doesn't help the situation and I could sperg about for a long as time. Honestly I could easily have this thread just be me sperging about the issues in the black community.
As my own neighbourhood has become more and more niggerized, I honestly realize this: blacks are murderous, high-testosterone, low-IQ thugs. I don't care about their racism, Asians are generally also racist towards other races, but so what, I don't see Chinese or Koreans pillaging, raping, killing and burning shit up. Healthy dosage of racism keeps the society functional.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Oh I don't care about the racism in and of itself I think everyone has a little bit of racism in them, just for most people it's not enough to matter in the grand scheme of things I'm just saying I think that's why BLM is projecting so much.

It's like with male feminist alot of them are a bunch of degenerates and such so they project it on normal guys and say all of us are a bunch of rapist and misogynists.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:42 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:03 pm
I've got to say that in my experience the black woman stereotype is 100% factual
Black guys know it also, I remember posting a video about it really early in the thread that black women are some of the stupidist people on the planet with how they think and act and only care about themselves.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:28 pm

The thread should be rename Black Lies Matter
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:12 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:42 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:03 pm
I've got to say that in my experience the black woman stereotype is 100% factual
Black guys know it also, I remember posting a video about it really early in the thread that black women are some of the stupidist people on the planet with how they think and act and only care about themselves.
There's a reason MGTOW originated from the ghetto. Black men can't deal with black women because black women treat black men like shit. Sometimes black women act nicer around white men, but it depends.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:21 am

Do you guys watch Tommy Sotomayor? The guy has a lot of issues, but he seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to these issues.

I bet in your communities you have fun things like Oktoberfest and Christmas parades. Well we have stuff like this:
https://www.humanities.org/event/white- ... uality-10/
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:32 am

It's always a white person putting on some cucked event like that. Always. It's always white people in attendance except for that one black person (usually always a woman) sitting in full view of all of the attendees nodding their head every time the white presenter/leader says some self flagellating crap.

Seriously, look at this. Every time someone does something to try to figure out what's going on the truth that it's 99% white people trying to speak for minorities comes out.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:20 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:21 am
Do you guys watch Tommy Sotomayor? The guy has a lot of issues, but he seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to these issues.

I bet in your communities you have fun things like Oktoberfest and Christmas parades. Well we have stuff like this:
https://www.humanities.org/event/white- ... uality-10/
Tommy is talking shit in 99% of circumstances, but he's right when he talks about black women.

This shit is good too:

https://youtu.be/FjJBqj43mLQ
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:39 am

[youtube]https://youtu.be/i5_MRgNBGdY[/youtube]
RAPEMAN wrote: