Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:28 am

There has been a rise in hate crime in the USA, but it's not against blacks.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:03 am

I like that guy. He isn't a drama whore and he doesn't come across like someone fishing for e-celebrity. He might be, but he doesn't seem that way.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:03 am
I like that guy. He isn't a drama whore and he doesn't come across like someone fishing for e-celebrity. He might be, but he doesn't seem that way.
Yeah, to me he just seems like a guy who wants to get the facts straight. He is pretty fair generally and avoids biases getting in the way of what he says, he is good if you just want the news rather than a sperg.

1791L is pretty good too. He sounds like Jordan Hass and like him is from California, but being around shitlibbery has made him hate it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:57 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:15 am
1791L is pretty good too. He sounds like Jordan Hass and like him is from California, but being around shitlibbery has made him hate it.
1791L does voiced videos now? I thought he was forever going to just be a clip channel.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Stranger wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:57 pm
Poonoo wrote:
1791L does voiced videos now? I thought he was forever going to just be a clip channel.
He doesn't do the clip stuff anymore. Been that way for a while now and for the better, he is very good and clearly has training in video editing since his stuff is very professional.
Old Black Man wrote:

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:24 pm

GodsGift wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:55 am
You know if BLM should focus on any group it's other black people, I'm not even bringing up the Black on Black crime thing. Black people are some of the most racist people and that includes to other black people. Name two groups of black people and there's probably a problem Educated black people vs ghetto niggers, Africans vs American, Carribean vs American, Light Skin vs Dark Skinned, etc.
Relevant:

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:04 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:24 pm
GodsGift wrote:
You know if BLM should focus on any group it's other black people, I'm not even bringing up the Black on Black crime thing. Black people are some of the most racist people and that includes to other black people. Name two groups of black people and there's probably a problem Educated black people vs ghetto niggers, Africans vs American, Carribean vs American, Light Skin vs Dark Skinned, etc.
Relevant:

The best thing about this routine is Chris Rock now HATES it. :lol: It has been used so many times against black people that he seriously regrets doing it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:40 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:57 pm
Stranger wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:57 pm
Poonoo wrote:
He doesn't do the clip stuff anymore. Been that way for a while now and for the better, he is very good and clearly has training in video editing since his stuff is very professional.
I checked his channel out again and you're right. His stuff is very well done and even his voice isn't grating or otherwise distracting from his point because he actually takes the time to form his sentences in a coherent manner with proper enunciation.

Good stuff. Glad his channel got mentioned because I would have never checked him out again due to his clip stuff being too difficult to watch while doing other things for me to be interested.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:04 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:24 pm
GodsGift wrote:
Relevant:

The best thing about this routine is Chris Rock now HATES it. :lol: It has been used so many times against black people that he seriously regrets doing it.
Has he said that? I know he's never done it again because he felt it gave racists a pass to say nigger.

And apparently fucking Barack Obama made reference to it when he was campaigning in 2008. :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:20 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:04 am
He never said that he hated it, just that he's never done it since.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:22 pm
And apparently fucking Barack Obama made reference to it when he was campaigning in 2008. :lol:
phpBB [video]

He didn't say 'You low expectation having motherfucker'. It's always disappointments with Obama.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.