Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:44 pm
Why isn't the EU taking in these displaced whites as refugees?
Rhodesia. England is directly responsible for that situation. Wouldn't want to admit a failure.
Charlar wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:49 pm
Because EU governments truly believe that refugees can't be white
Absolute truth.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:30 pm
Germany maybe not so much thanks to all those Germans who had to flee westwards when the communist rape train came.
Sure. How many Ukrainian refugees from Russia annexing part of their nation have you seen yet? They were denied entrance. Because the German bill of rights doesn't grant refuge for victims of civil wars. Weird that the sandniggers are let in though and it's suddenly all "EU law says something else" in that case, huh?
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 pm
Even Christians from the middle east aren't given the priority they should be.
Those are thrown off the boat by the peaceful, cultural enrichers from those mudshit nations. Good thing humanitarian orgs can pick the niggers that swear on Islam up ten meters off the beach of Africa but won't cry a tear over those murdered during those supposedly long boat rides, right?

Never assume malice where stupidity will suffice as an explanation. But never rule out malice.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 am
Never assume malice where stupidity will suffice as an explanation. But never rule out malice.
That last sentence is the difference between someone like Milo and Miscarriage of Acchild. I remember on one stream Milo said about SJWs "you think they are stupid, I think they are evil". And Milo is 100% right because he knows they want the destruction of the west because it is the "dominant culture" and in Marxism whatever is in power is bad by default and the underdog is always pure. Miscarriage of Acchild just thinks they are too dumb to understand the pay gap is wrong because they aren't as brilliant as him, when in reality they push that crap so they can make money from diversity programs like sensitivity training and the $300 million dollars Intel investing in "diversity".

A lot of people are stupid, and if you assume malice all the time you end up being an Alex Jones tier conspiracy theorist and become stupid yourself, but don't ignore malice.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 am
Sure. How many Ukrainian refugees from Russia annexing part of their nation have you seen yet? They were denied entrance. Because the German bill of rights doesn't grant refuge for victims of civil wars. Weird that the sandniggers are let in though and it's suddenly all "EU law says something else" in that case, huh?
You see, they still have Glorious West Ukraine. No need to accept anyone whose country hasn't turned into a complete clusterfuck :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:50 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Why does every sovereign citizen request a supervisor?

And those cops were way to nice for that dumbass.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:11 pm

I dun know where to put this, but seeing the guy said "Black Lives Matter" and is black... I'll post it here?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:24 pm

This Starbucks incident was totally ridiculous. If those two bums were white boys the media coverage would've been nonexistent. I don't know if it's cultural differences or what, but here it's not OK to go to loiter in some restaurant without ordering anything, the staff have every right to ask you leave and call the cops if you refuse.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Starbucks is closing nationwide for a day to hold "anti-bias" training over this shit.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:19 pm

THAS RITE
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:18 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:24 pm
This Starbucks incident was totally ridiculous. If those two bums were white boys the media coverage would've been nonexistent. I don't know if it's cultural differences or what, but here it's not OK to go to loiter in some restaurant without ordering anything, the staff have every right to ask you leave and call the cops if you refuse.
People in the trade I know of hate it when some assholes just keep dicking around and even get salty when they're told the place is about to close.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette