Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Poonoo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:33 am

We have the ABC, who hire Muslims who preach the benefits of Sharia Law and like to air debunked documentaries about campus rape culture.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:04 am

I'm always shocked when I watch the British news that there's always some Paki named Mohammed that shows up in every broadcast, instead of seeing Brtish people.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:11 am

Some are privately owned and some are government funded here
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:36 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:33 am
We have the ABC, who hire Muslims who preach the benefits of Sharia Law and like to air debunked documentaries about campus rape culture.
How fucked is Kiwiland by the way? I know they are (much) better on funs than you cunts are but otherwise I know nothing about them. I guess you'd know better about them than I do.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:36 am
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:33 am
How fucked is Kiwiland by the way? I know they are (much) better on funs than you cunts are but otherwise I know nothing about them. I guess you'd know better about them than I do.
I have no damn clue, all I know about them is their national Rugby team and that they like to migrate here for our gibs. I assume it's no different from the rest of the world, any Kiwi lurkers (no, not you cunts from the farms) can chime in any time brew.

This is literally the peak of that country's civilisation 8-) . All they have is mountains for skiing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:58 am

The Australians I met in the '90s were some of the most politically incorrect people I've ever met. My jaw would drop at some of the things they said.
I don't understand how they could get cucked so hard, so fast. Like there was this Australian Sci-Fi convention that was trying to get Adam Baldwin banned. And they've got Halal KFCs.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:18 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:58 am
The Australians I met in the '90s were some of the most politically incorrect people I've ever met. My jaw would drop at some of the things they said.
In the general population that hasn't changed. Our media have just tried to push this shit hard, but in reality we are fine except for a few retard millenials:

http://www.essentialvision.com.au/ban-o ... mmigration

The only age group that opposed rather than supported the ban was 18-24 year olds. I'm shocked that 34% of fucking Greens voters supported the ban, for reference Labor is our Democrat Party and LNP is our republican party, the Greens are the radical left party like all parties in the world called "Green Party".
I don't understand how they could get cucked so hard, so fast. Like there was this Australian Sci-Fi convention that was trying to get Adam Baldwin banned. And they've got Halal KFCs.
First off, that sci-fi convention didn't ban shit. That was during Gamergate and most of the cunts signing that petition weren't even Aussies, so it was ignored. I looked at Supanova's facebook page and no one there gave a flying fuck about the petition, so since the paying customers had no issue they had no reason to remove him from it.

The reason why we have been cucked hard so fast is because Australians have to be the least politically engaged country in the world. We are very lazy in this regard, which means we get complacent when people try to pull shit like this. The shitposting on the internet we do is because in real life Aussies don't give a shit about anything serious and we are down to earth to a fault. We aren't like fucking Canada or Sweden or France where they WANT to get fucked over, it just takes a lot for us to give a shit but lately more people are starting to notice the shit going on. Hence why Pauline Hanson, who's political career should have died in the 90s, has become popular again. Her popularity keeps rising and after doing this, it will only go up:

Top tier trolling from Pauline. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:57 am
This is literally the peak of that country's civilisation 8-) . All they have is mountains for skiing.
That's why I'm asking. I'm considering Kiwiland for retirement exactly because it's mostly just empty landscape with hills, grass and trees. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:38 pm
I'm considering Kiwiland for retirement exactly because it's mostly just empty landscape with hills, grass and trees. :lol:
They don't let old people immigrate there. Not unless you're a rich celebrity, in which case an exception can be made.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Poonoo is Australian

Kugel is German

Keith Chegwin is Brit

I'm so happy our whiteness is so diverse!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger