Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 17, 2017 9:37 pm

But it's not the same as when a fellow human being hates you because of your skin color. It's only natural for a robot to despise us inferior meatbags.

Actually, this kinda reminds me of a dreadful tabletop RPG named Bellum Maga, written by radical feminists with a serious transformation fetish. The evil MRAs of the setting are actually all brainwashed by the soul of the planet Mars, who despises the soul of Earth for being a lesbian.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 17, 2017 9:43 pm

The dehumanization is intentional. Logic doesn't matter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu May 18, 2017 2:30 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 5:12 am
We wuz kangs n shit.

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/45 ... 209393.png
An unironic Hitler moustache on a man calling for exile of a people based on skin color. If the irony was any sweeter it would give Bob Chipman type X diabetes.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Thu May 18, 2017 2:43 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

asdf

Post by asdf » Thu May 18, 2017 9:21 pm

BLM is still relevant?

Then again I have been hearing stories of blacks pushing for extensions on their finals that only apply to blacks because whites definitely have never been held up by disruptive, disrespectful people on their way to class or the store or the bathroom or anything else ever before.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 18, 2017 9:44 pm

If you don't have white privilege, you gotta make your own privileges.

And of course BLM is still "relevant". This is the internet we're talking about, where GamerGate refuses to die.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Recently, Tennessee passed a law to prevent groups like BLM and Antifa from disrupting speaking events.
https://archive.fo/uGjVI

It's such a shame that Tennessee can't see that those groups are filled with good boys and girls that dindu nuffin wrong.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu May 18, 2017 10:16 pm

asdf wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:21 pm
BLM is still relevant?
The moment they shit-talked Israel they disappeared. George Soros suddenly didn't want to pay them and instead found his new toy in Antifa.

Anyone thinking these lefty movements are legit is an idiot. They are bankrolled by rich people wanting to play The Sims in real life.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 18, 2017 11:09 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:16 pm
asdf wrote:
BLM is still relevant?
The moment they shit-talked Israel they disappeared. George Soros suddenly didn't want to pay them and instead found his new toy in Antifa.

Anyone thinking these lefty movements are legit is an idiot. They are bankrolled by rich people wanting to play The Sims in real life.
You mean to tell me that some sheltered California twat doesn't actually care about minorities and are only in it for the money and social brownie points among their equally sheltered and privileged peers? Say it ain't so!

And props to Pen Pal. Posts very seldom but knows how to archive shit when he does. Take note y'all!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu May 18, 2017 11:25 pm

asdf wrote:
BLM is still relevant?

Then again I have been hearing stories of blacks pushing for extensions on their finals that only apply to blacks because whites definitely have never been held up by disruptive, disrespectful people on their way to class or the store or the bathroom or anything else ever before.
Those niggas just need niggatrol.

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.