Wikileaks

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Wikileaks

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Duwango wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:15 pm
The best part about Hillary is that my mother works for the government so during the election she was telling me all sorts of stuff that she was told to keep quiet about. She wasn't allowed to publicly state them (and technically also no privately) but she told me exactly why she'd never have voted Hillary Clinton into office.

Let's just say that a large majority of the government is aware of her and her "husband's..." sexual escapades and murderous intent.
Use your guestposting powers to tell us more about Hilldawg. Better do it before you become another casualty of Arkancide :lol:
I wouldn't even do that. I'm just laughing at how much of what I was told is confirmed by these Wikileaks.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:20 pm
Duwango wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:15 pm
The best part about Hillary is that my mother works for the government so during the election she was telling me all sorts of stuff that she was told to keep quiet about. She wasn't allowed to publicly state them (and technically also no privately) but she told me exactly why she'd never have voted Hillary Clinton into office.

Let's just say that a large majority of the government is aware of her and her "husband's..." sexual escapades and murderous intent.
Use your guestposting powers to tell us more about Hilldawg. Better do it before you become another casualty of Arkancide :lol:
I wouldn't even do that. I'm just laughing at how much of what I was told is confirmed by these Wikileaks.
Do you think Hilldawg will finally get busted due to the uranium niggershines, or is she so "important" to the kike shapeshifting lizards that they'll just ensure she won't be held accountable for anything ever?

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:59 am

The story will disappear like a fart in the wind so the media can get back to talking about how Trump might have secretly cheered for Ivan Drago in Rocky IV.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:34 am

Duwango wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:22 pm
Guest wrote:
Duwango wrote:

Do you think Hilldawg will finally get busted due to the uranium niggershines, or is she so "important" to the kike shapeshifting lizards that they'll just ensure she won't be held accountable for anything ever?
It's the second one. It's always been the second one and always will.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:49 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:34 am
Duwango wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why is that so?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:23 am

Duwango wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:49 am
Guest wrote:
Duwango wrote:

Why is that so?
She's easily brought out?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:56 am

Charlar wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:23 am
Duwango wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why is that so?
Elaborate.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:43 am

Duwango wrote:
Guest wrote:
Duwango wrote:

Why is that so?
I don't know why but when have the Clintons ever truly been held accountable for anything? I don't count getting a blowjob and leaving your job (forcefully or otherwise) as being held accountable since I don't see a dude getting a blowjob as that big of a deal unless he does it at a bad time.

My theory is that they're corrupt enough to be useful and they further crap for whoever they're doing it for without worry about things weighing on their consciences (because they don't have a conscience).

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:19 am

Duwango wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:56 am
Charlar wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:23 am
Duwango wrote:

Why is that so?
Elaborate.
She's notorious for accepting bribes
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:38 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:43 am
Duwango wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why is that so?
I don't know why but when have the Clintons ever truly been held accountable for anything? I don't count getting a blowjob and leaving your job (forcefully or otherwise) as being held accountable since I don't see a dude getting a blowjob as that big of a deal unless he does it at a bad time.

My theory is that they're corrupt enough to be useful and they further crap for whoever they're doing it for without worry about things weighing on their consciences (because they don't have a conscience).
Bill Clinton got disbarred, and they had to move their genocide act from Arkansas to New Yawk as a result, not to mention Hilldawg never won anything on her own. Other than that, I don't disagree much with you there. Whoever is at the very top of the liberal caste system always make sure the Clintons get away with their niggershining for no other reason if not just for the lulz. I disagree that Hilldawg is "useful" for much of anything except being a perpetual burden to the progressive machine.
Charlar wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:19 am
She's notorious for accepting bribes
Hilldawg is the walking personification of the Cloward-Piven strategy.