Wikileaks

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Wikileaks

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:50 am

Oh no, please no! I can't think of anything more scary than a bobby. He might even carry a pepperspray! Shit's dangerous!
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Wikileaks

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:37 am

You ever watch Sovereign Citizen videos from the UK? The cockiness from the UK sovereign citizens is great. They are so self-assured when dealing with the cops and the cops treat them with kid gloves. Oh no! I have no license for my car? Why don't you sit and listen to my bullshit conspiracy nonsense for several hours and try to calmly explain it to me, Mr. Bobby.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Wikileaks

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:48 pm

I've only ever seen burger and syrupnigger SCs but never island monkeys. But I can imagine it well.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Duwango
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: Wikileaks

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:35 am

Hilldawg is still shrieking uncontrollably over Wikileaks, so it's more than fitting to drop this infographic here.

Image

Click to go to the wallpaper sized version.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Wikileaks

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:15 pm

The best part about Hillary is that my mother works for the government so during the election she was telling me all sorts of stuff that she was told to keep quiet about. She wasn't allowed to publicly state them (and technically also no privately) but she told me exactly why she'd never have voted Hillary Clinton into office.

Let's just say that a large majority of the government is aware of her and her "husband's..." sexual escapades and murderous intent.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Wikileaks

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:19 pm

I can't believe the Clintons haven't been made to fry for killing John Jr if nothing else.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5641
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Wikileaks

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:21 pm

They truly are a Family of Peace (tm).

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 623
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Wikileaks

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:19 pm
I can't believe the Clintons haven't been made to fry for killing John Jr if nothing else.
No fucking kidding. I figured in spirit-cake, cocaine, rape-a-baby land touching a Kennedy was the one thing no one is allowed to do, even if he was a spirit-cake, cocaine, rape-a-baby participant.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:43 pm
Ye olde city of Jerusalem will just continue to generate autism as long as it stands. It's like the MLP for Abrahamic religions.

User avatar
Duwango
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: Wikileaks

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:15 pm
The best part about Hillary is that my mother works for the government so during the election she was telling me all sorts of stuff that she was told to keep quiet about. She wasn't allowed to publicly state them (and technically also no privately) but she told me exactly why she'd never have voted Hillary Clinton into office.

Let's just say that a large majority of the government is aware of her and her "husband's..." sexual escapades and murderous intent.
Use your guestposting powers to tell us more about Hilldawg. Better do it before you become another casualty of Arkancide :lol:

User avatar
Charlar
Posts: 2863
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Wikileaks

Post by Charlar » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:08 pm

Duwango wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:15 pm
The best part about Hillary is that my mother works for the government so during the election she was telling me all sorts of stuff that she was told to keep quiet about. She wasn't allowed to publicly state them (and technically also no privately) but she told me exactly why she'd never have voted Hillary Clinton into office.

Let's just say that a large majority of the government is aware of her and her "husband's..." sexual escapades and murderous intent.
Use your guestposting powers to tell us more about Hilldawg. Better do it before you become another casualty of Arkancide :lol:
I'd suggest making a pastebin or something like that but i'm not sure it would help
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest