Wikileaks

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Wikileaks

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:02 am

Duwango wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:38 am
I disagree that Hilldawg is "useful" for much of anything except being a perpetual burden to the progressive machine.
She's perfectly useful. Not only is she a good scapegoat (you can blame anything on the Clintons and people won't bat an eye because it's status quo at this point) but she's also excellent at taking the fall for anything because she's a woman so she can just play the victim card and at least half of the United States will be on her side for no other reason than the fact that she has a vagina.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:08 pm

Duwango wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:38 am
Bill Clinton got disbarred, and they had to move their genocide act from Arkansas to New Yawk as a result, not to mention Hilldawg never won anything on her own.
I wouldn't call this being held accountable. Yeah, Bill got disbarred but he didn't even need his law licence. He was making extravagant amounts giving paid speeches. Not to mention that, all things considered, disbarrment was a pretty light punishment, especially since the aim of the Lewinsky investigation was to uncover dirt about his involvement with Whitewater.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:33 pm

I guess the money laundering scheme the Clintons run is really useful and more than likely everyone working with them even remotely just assumes they have or can make up shit about them. Or just have them become an hero.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!