Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 28, 2017 10:10 pm

Auli wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 11:03 am
Dude I started it with the lyrics xD
Auli wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:32 pm
It is kinda awesome that you can actually see it on someones face that they are up to no good.
And I continued with the lyrics. We had Fresh Prince here in Norway. It was the first time we ever saw black people.

But now I know you'll have my back! <3

Btw, I think in Denmark some days ago. A girl peppersprayed a guy ("refugee ofc") who was literally ripping her clothes off. She now faces jailtime for illegal use of pepperspray. And the refugee just walks. How utterly retarded is that?
All that proves is she should have used a gun. She'd still be facing jail time for illegal use of a gun to defend herself, but the rapefugee would be dead.

I'm the resident forum shitlib on a lot of issues, but on guns I'm probably more conservative than anyone here, including Kugel. :lol: All women should carry guns. I don't need to carry one outside most of the time because I look like a boring slob out and about. I don't look like I have a lot of money and I don't walk alone in neighborhoods where I'm going to get shanked for not being black or mexican. But women attract unwelcome attention just for being women. Women should carry guns.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon May 29, 2017 3:22 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 10:10 pm
Auli wrote:
I'm probably more conservative than anyone here, including Kugel. :lol: All women should carry guns.

I agrree. At least SOME kind of defense. I mean, if they use it unjustly, of course they should pay for that. But when it LITERALLY SAVES YOU FROM GETTING RAPED BY A DICK YOU DON'T WANT INSIDE YOU, you should be able to spray him (or her) with pepper. I just realised that the "dick you don't want inside you" is a good analogy for the refugee crisis.

I've gotten a lot more conservative regarding guns over the years, from the time having no life, getting red pilled and more woke. Used to think the "in 'Murica you can get guns at 7/11 lawl", but after seeing stats and facts and 2A, and not leftist media, on guns, I understand it. I believe some improvement can be done, though.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Wed May 31, 2017 4:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 4:34 am
Their culture is just as fine as ours, we're told. They just don't know any better but to rape, the poor sods! I have heard that shit a lot of times from our politicians and so far I've not met a female that agrees with that shit. Refugees have also been banned from any swimming facilities and despite that being something that's actually racist it's still in place because nobody ever complained about it.
No real person believes it. Politicians and the like use it as an excuse for them to continue while everyone that's aware is obviously against it. Any rational person would be. Lefties are in denial and pretend it doesn't happen or tone it down as they always do with things like this, as they are not rational people.
Auli wrote:
Btw, I think in Denmark some days ago. A girl peppersprayed a guy ("refugee ofc") who was literally ripping her clothes off. She now faces jailtime for illegal use of pepperspray. And the refugee just walks. How utterly retarded is that?
European self-defense laws, everyone.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 12:35 pm
Until recently, Germany law stated that it doesn't really count as full-on rape if the woman doesn't struggle and shit. At the same time women where told to not struggle in these situations because that can end in you getting murdered.
Man. It's almost as if they want this to happen.

Huh. Makes you think...
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 31, 2017 4:11 pm

The weird thing is that it's mostly libtarded politicians who campaigned for "No means No" the most. And the government didn't really start to hurry up until the New Rape Eve's party in Cologne a year ago.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:23 pm

No means no unless it's a muslim.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:38 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 4:11 pm
The weird thing is that it's mostly libtarded politicians who campaigned for "No means No" the most.
Libshits for all talk, no action? How is that weird?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:15 am

Not quite. They're all about action if it's about destroying evil white cis scum careers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:19 pm

Seen the rage over Laci Green actually wanting to talk to "teh alt-right Nazi anti-feminists and -SJWS"?

It's like I'm still in a coma, and what I started noticing back in late 2014 has now turned utterly retarded. Twitter is so full of hypocrites and there¨'s this "either with or against me"-mentality. Absolutely no middle-ground.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:40 pm

The middle ground is to not get involved with the madness
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:40 pm
The middle ground is to not get involved with the madness
By that statement, you'd be called "racist alt-righter" by the left and "fucking SJW" from the right.