Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 12:34 pm
the Commiefornia system will do jack shit to discourage minors from becoming literal whores, only their customers.
I doubt this will discourage their customers either. You just know some lawyer's going to come along and say 'Well, if it's legal for minors to be prostitutes then it should be legal for my client to fuck them'. This law is either going to get demolished by the courts or else we're looking at the first step towards legalising paedophilia - something those Hollywood types have been looking forward to for a long time
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon May 22, 2017 12:50 pm

The "Muslims in Europe not gettiing in jail for rape"-thing isn't that farfetched. Lots of Muslims who's raped women claim they didn't know any better/he was horny and it's allowed where he comes from/didn't think it was a big deal/etc. And to not be claimed being a racist, they are let loose or have basically no jailtime.

Just now in Rochfeld (I think it was the name) in England, Muslimg groom gangs (kidnap young girls and rape them over and over, gives her to their uncle, brother, father for rape) and some don't get jailed and some get out after 3 years for raping a dozen girls.

Cops have covered it up. Just check out Tommy Robison (which the media claim is almost literally a Nazi) who's being harassed by the cops (he is in court today for filming outside of court lol) because he's shedding light on the issue. Watch "Three Girls" on BBC for the story.

You can't deny the power of not wanting to be called a racist these days.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 12:50 pm
The "Muslims in Europe not gettiing in jail for rape"-thing isn't that farfetched. Lots of Muslims who's raped women claim they didn't know any better/he was horny and it's allowed where he comes from/didn't think it was a big deal/etc. And to not be claimed being a racist, they are let loose or have basically no jailtime.
In Sweden they lie and say they converted to Christianity so they can't be deported.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 22, 2017 1:27 pm

Auli wrote:
Just now in Rochfeld (I think it was the name) in England
Rotherham. It's exactly what I was thinking of
Auli wrote:
You can't deny the power of not wanting to be called a racist these days.
Death Camps of Tolerance. People are allowing all sorts of illegal and immoral shit because they don't want to appear intolerant, and I personally can't think of a better way to provoke public anger.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 22, 2017 4:03 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 12:34 pm
Yes if they were willing to go along with it. Here is the video:

Massachusetts has a better system that forces the minor to get treatment and rehab before the charges are dropped, the Commiefornia system will do jack shit to discourage minors from becoming literal whores, only their customers.
As intended. Liberal pushes to legalize prostitution for the prostitute, but to keep it illegal for johns, are not trying to eliminate prostitution in any sense. They want women/transsexuals/gay men to have the total freedom to sell sex, but still want to punish men for buying it.

I'm not sure why there seems to be a certain wing of the far left that is pro-pedo. It's bizarre as hell to me personally, but they certainly seem to be there. Along with the YMS dogfuckers who call other people bigoted because it's illegal to blow your pet.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 22, 2017 4:29 pm

These sickos are just riding on the "Please respect and tolerate the way I am" bandwagon. SJWs are apparently too afraid to draw a line between homos and trans on one side and pedos, dogfuckers and magical trigender rainbow dragonkin with headmates on the other side.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Tue May 23, 2017 9:58 pm

I think the cultural enriching Asian children of peace are often in charge of police shit, so they can basically get away with anything. That and the insane political correctness you hear, but I think that's more a cover up and distraction than anything.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 4:03 pm
I'm not sure why there seems to be a certain wing of the far left that is pro-pedo. It's bizarre as hell to me personally, but they certainly seem to be there. Along with the YMS dogfuckers who call other people bigoted because it's illegal to blow your pet.
Because it all falls into the progressive shit. Basically you say it's fine and natural just like all of their other stuff and call anyone who disagrees with you a bigot. It's something so easy and applies to anything, and it works so well they just have to say that and the left starts tolerating it. Truly a Marxist utopia.

Paedophiles always try to get behind any group in power, so it makes perfect sense for them to go to the side of tolerance. After all, you can be a muslim rapist, child or adult, and get away with it as previously mentioned. So it's already been defended successfully before it was an agenda pushed in the mainstream.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 24, 2017 2:27 am

"Pedophiles always try to get behind any group in power."

Now that I think about it, that's very true. Pedos jumped at the chance to become priests and pastors. Automatic trust and power. Pedos have been trying to insinuate themselves into whatever group is powerful for ages now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed May 24, 2017 2:45 am

Our Seattle Mayor is an out-and loud leftist faggot. But recently four men came forward to reveal that the mayor molested them when they were kids.

Of course, the "always believe" liberals took the side of Mayor Pedo and called the men liars.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 24, 2017 3:47 pm

You only ever "always believe" someone who identifies as female, for cis males are a bunch of vile Wormtongues.

(Isn't it also through that the Progressiveness Gestapos on leftist universities don't give a single fuck about missandry?)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette