Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Auli
Posts: 811
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by Auli » Wed May 24, 2017 8:10 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 2:45 am
Our Seattle Mayor is an out-and loud leftist faggot. But recently four men came forward to reveal that the mayor molested them when they were kids.

Of course, the "always believe" liberals took the side of Mayor Pedo and called the men liars.


A mayor in England somewhere was called in as a character witness for some of those 23 or so Muslim grooming gang suspects xD

Fucking mayors, man,..
Image

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 1104
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu May 25, 2017 4:03 am

You can just tell by looking at the Seattle Mayor's face that he's guilty of being a pedo.
Image
"Hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars." - Freddie Mercury

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 811
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by Auli » Thu May 25, 2017 5:32 pm

It is kinda awesome that you can actually see it on someones face that they are up to no good.
Image

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 1509
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by Poonoo » Thu May 25, 2017 9:57 pm

Auli wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:32 pm
It is kinda awesome that you can actually see it on someones face that they are up to no good.
Yeah, you'll know when someone is startin making trouble in your neighbourhood.
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm
The main problem with the movement is that it's a movement in the first place.

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 811
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by Auli » Fri May 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 9:57 pm
Auli wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:32 pm
It is kinda awesome that you can actually see it on someones face that they are up to no good.
Yeah, you'll know when someone is startin making trouble in your neighbourhood.
I think it's because people start off getting into little fights and their mom's like "woah, don't do that, pls don't be a killer or rapist". No wonder their mom get scared.
Image

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 1509
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 26, 2017 11:18 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 4:29 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 9:57 pm
Auli wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:32 pm
It is kinda awesome that you can actually see it on someones face that they are up to no good.
Yeah, you'll know when someone is startin making trouble in your neighbourhood.
I think it's because people start off getting into little fights and their mom's like "woah, don't do that, pls don't be a killer or rapist". No wonder their mom get scared.
Probably why so many people are moving in with their aunty and uncle in Bel Air.
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm
The main problem with the movement is that it's a movement in the first place.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5018
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 27, 2017 4:34 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 3:48 am
rat-fuck wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 2:45 am
Bestiality is basically legal in cucknada. Just one more step in the direction of PROGRESS
Wait what?!
And in Denmark it's completely legal. You walk by an adult entertainment store and see DVDs with horses fucking women proudly on display right in the window.
inb4 Me being supposedly Danish: Ha ha, very funnny, Let's see if it's still funny the 50th time around.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 12:26 pm
sigh wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Not an argument, Europe is much more the the Sweden
I live in Europe. It's more than Sweden but not much more, if you catch my meaning.
sigh wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Europe != EU
Most of Europe's in the EU and most of the parts that aren't are beholden to it
sigh wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 12:08 pm
That is exactly the point, Consent is sacred and the lack there of can work retroactively, or be rewoked if the girl wishes so even if she consented before.
This is my point. If they can use mental gymnastics to claim a sexual act was rape when it clearly wasn't, then by the same token they can use mental gymnastics to claim a sexual act wasn't rape when it clearly was. They're already doing it
Quoted in full for the absolute truth! Police here won't even come for rapefugees because the chief of police said "Merkel invited them. It's her problem.". Some glorious police caring for the protection of the people we have here! Fine, I'd say, if we were allowed to carry and care for our own protection instead. But we aren't.
I've never uttered a single racist remark openly but yet my female employees come to me and ask me about gun rights and what to carry when they are alone at night. Not a good sign when the most openly "racist" and openly pro-gun are the women of a nation because they fear rape for the first time of their life being an actual likely scenario.
Auli wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 12:50 pm
The "Muslims in Europe not gettiing in jail for rape"-thing isn't that farfetched. Lots of Muslims who's raped women claim they didn't know any better/he was horny and it's allowed where he comes from/didn't think it was a big deal/etc. And to not be claimed being a racist, they are let loose or have basically no jailtime.
Their culture is just as fine as ours, we're told. They just don't know any better but to rape, the poor sods! I have heard that shit a lot of times from our politicians and so far I've not met a female that agrees with that shit. Refugees have also been banned from any swimming facilities and despite that being something that's actually racist it's still in place because nobody ever complained about it.
Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 11:18 pm
Auli wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 4:29 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 9:57 pm


Yeah, you'll know when someone is startin making trouble in your neighbourhood.
I think it's because people start off getting into little fights and their mom's like "woah, don't do that, pls don't be a killer or rapist". No wonder their mom get scared.
Probably why so many people are moving in with their aunty and uncle in Bel Air.
This is almost painful to read. Leave my favourite Norsefag alone, Poonoo! He didn't catch it the first time, he won't the second time around.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 811
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by Auli » Sun May 28, 2017 11:03 am

Dude I started it with the lyrics xD
Auli wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:32 pm
It is kinda awesome that you can actually see it on someones face that they are up to no good.
And I continued with the lyrics. We had Fresh Prince here in Norway. It was the first time we ever saw black people.

But now I know you'll have my back! <3

Btw, I think in Denmark some days ago. A girl peppersprayed a guy ("refugee ofc") who was literally ripping her clothes off. She now faces jailtime for illegal use of pepperspray. And the refugee just walks. How utterly retarded is that?
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4941
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Until recently, Germany law stated that it doesn't really count as full-on rape if the woman doesn't struggle and shit. At the same time women where told to not struggle in these situations because that can end in you getting murdered.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun May 28, 2017 1:28 pm

Auli wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 11:03 am
Btw, I think in Denmark some days ago. A girl peppersprayed a guy ("refugee ofc") who was literally ripping her clothes off. She now faces jailtime for illegal use of pepperspray. And the refugee just walks. How utterly retarded is that?
It sort of puts one in mind of the last episode of Seinfeld
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheManWithNoPlan and 1 guest