Alex "Broth of Bone" Jones Vs. Megyn "Machiavelli" Kelly

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Alex "Broth of Bone" Jones Vs. Megyn "Machiavelli" Kelly

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:10 pm
No sane person can like that shit nation.
As long as they're blowing up Muslims, they're A-OK with me.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:03 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:10 pm
No sane person can like that shit nation.
As long as they're blowing up Muslims, they're A-OK with me.
When do they ever do that properly? They are fucking useless and don't even serve as a good distraction for the mudskins because everyone knows the UN would be all over their shit if Israel is attacked. Without all the support the mudslimes would be busy having a war with them and not us.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:21 pm

gotta be very retarded as well to think muslims are bad.

Why are they so bad? Because of all the fake lies our media says about em? WAKE THE FUCK UP ALREADY....
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:14 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:21 pm
Because of all the fake lies our media says about em?
What lies are you talking about? I can come up with a whole spectrum of lies when it comes to the religion of peace and media, but I don't see which ones are you referring to here.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:35 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:14 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
What lies are you talking about? I can come up with a whole spectrum of lies when it comes to the religion of peace and media, but I don't see which ones are you referring to here.
No fucking shit. The media does every thing they can to white-knight Islam. They won't even bring themselves to say the word "terrorism" when a raghead is involved.
Is Spoony dead yet?

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:41 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:35 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:14 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
No fucking shit. The media does every thing they can to white-knight Islam. They won't even bring themselves to say the word "terrorism" when a raghead is involved.
Now how did that saying go, a radical muslim wants to kill you, a moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to kill you.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 pm

If you disagree with their worldview dont hate em but pity them and hope you can convince them of their errors.

Hating another human being is bad for the soul, in the end we are all just human beings following a difference deception. Sciencefreaks are worse than muslims and we dont hate them all for seeing humans as inferior beings who need to be upgraded.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:16 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 pm
If you disagree with their worldview dont hate em but pity them and hope you can convince them of their errors.

Hating another human being is bad for the soul, in the end we are all just human beings following a difference deception. Sciencefreaks are worse than muslims and we dont hate them all for seeing humans as inferior beings who need to be upgraded.
Put the bong down. I've yet to see a scientist blow himself up in a crowded area.
Convince them of their errors? Just how naive are you? If you're willingly going to be the lamb for the slaughter, fine. I'll rather believe people that tell me to be my enemies and act accordingly.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:55 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Oh that's what you meant, you think media is biased against Islam? I couldn't disagree more here. You probably live in the States and you haven't seen impacts of mass immigration of muslims in your neighborhood. I live in the northern Europe and I have seen it, let me tell you I don't want a single more nigger or sand coon here, no matter how "bad for my soul" it is. It's good to shout out about human equality etc. when you don't have to see this shit in your everyday life. And I'm not talking about just rapes, terrorism and crime here, I'm talking about the arrogance they have towards us, they'll just keep asking more more more from our society and whenever their demands are not met they'll play the victim and race card. Mass deportations. Now!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:01 pm

You see the cunts walking around with iPhones in Gucci clothes. Shit's ridiculous. Poor refugee my ass.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!