Antifa

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Auli

Re: Antifa

Post by Auli » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Just a bunch of terrorists. Middle-class white college kids with their professors. At least the US version.

The EU version was a bit more "badass". Or, not really. They didn't squirm like pussies the moment they got opposition.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:12 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:31 am
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/21 ... r-berkely/

Everything I said is in this article. They abuse the police system to trap people so they can attack them. But because they're lefty faggots, they don't bring guns and so get BTFO by trump supporters.
I wouldn't be too worried about that. The group throws smoke bombs at themselves, what can be expected they'll manage to do with guns? They just give a reason to cops to shoot them. In the States cops aren't yet completely emasculated like in Germany, I've been laughing my ass off with those videos of German cops retreating and giving some shower to rioters.

Eins zwei drei Nazi Polizei
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:28 am

Rioters are scary, man.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:34 am

They have been told to retreat by their employers, the leftist state. Just like the media has been urged to not even once call the rioters left and how there was much more care taken to watch for right wing people. Why do you think they had no opposition? Because that's what they wanted.
The fish starts to stink from the head. If people were actually free here, we'd have seen a massive beatdown of lefty shitters at G20. As I said, give me the fucking GO already! Right now, it's the fastest way onto a watchlist or even jail. Let the people actually speak and act and I would've been in Hamburg for sure, giving certain people a piece of my mind.

And this needs to be posted here:
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:13 am

Yeah, as I said, you see the police setting up conservatives for Antifa because the cops are working for people who are liberal, and many of the cops are probably liberal and agree with Antifa on some level.

Not in every state, obviously, but in places like Commiefornia, absolutely.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:24 am

Nigger, who's talking about your fagshit states? For all your libshitness, try and be a bit more international.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:22 am

Well, germany is already a lost cause and completely boned. Antifa in Europe are like black gangs or the cartels on border states here. You guys can't even CCW or open carry to protect yourselves from them. Plus most of them love mudslime rapefugees, so that's basically two gangs combining into one to destroy your civilization.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:42 pm

I'm allowed to carry a knife with a fixed blade lenght of up to 12cm though. Well enough for defense and more effective at short range. Not that one would ever need a knife against AntiFa. They are mostly school teenagers. The rapefugees are all manlets as well.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:42 pm

For my understanding, OC and ASPs are allowed to own and carry in Germany. Both are better self-defence tools rather than knife. Althought knife does have an effective psychological deterrent and it's very unlikely someone attacks someone who's wielding a knife, if it happens, otherwise potentially harmless brawl turns to life or death situation.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:48 pm

A knife is more a tool to kill people than for self-defense, in a sense. I mean, all you can really do with a knife to stop an attacker is fucking kill them.

Asps usually aren't legal anywhere in burgerland. In fact, if it's not a gun, it's usually not legal to carry here. You can get in trouble for a baseball bat in your car. Burgerland is a real fascist shithole when it comes to carrying any weapon that isn't a gun.
RAPEMAN wrote: