Antifa

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: Antifa

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:14 am

There sure are some crazy laws and regulations in the States, like not being able to drink beer in public or as a passenger in a car, or that indeterminate sex offender sentencing that you could face just for taking a leak in public. I'm not surprised at all if you can buy a shotgun from some convenience store but get in the shit if hanging around with a baseball bat.

There is one "safe" knife attack that I'm aware of: slice your opponent's forehead open, there will not be a bleed out but wounds in the head area bleed like hell for a minute or so. Blood will get in his eyes and he possibly panics, enough time to escape or continue attacking like kicking the knee, groin etc. But then again, when there's a knife in the fight, your opponent fights for his life (as should you, if you lose your knife don't expect mercy), in the situation like that, is it really that savvy to fool around with non-lethal attacks which won't necessarily even work?
Last edited by veris leta facies on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:12 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:14 am
There is one "safe" knife attack that I'm aware of: slice your opponent's forehead open, there will not be a bleed out but wounds in the head area bleed like hell for a minute or so.
i.e. What Pro Wrestlers do with razor blades to themselves in a match. Some of the wrestlers who bled a lot have scars all over their forehead, look at New Jack.

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:43 pm

It's true about the US. My city has turned into a libshit hellhole. We've got homeless and druggos everywhere because of the legal marijuana and lack of enforcement of loitering/vagrancy laws. We've got Antifa and BLM from the local college.
I asked the cops what kind of non-firearm weapon I could carry legally, and they said only a small folding knife. I asked about mace and they said even that is legally iffy. Basically the only useful weapon you can carry is a gun.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:43 pm
It's true about the US. My city has turned into a libshit hellhole. We've got homeless and druggos everywhere because of the legal marijuana and lack of enforcement of loitering/vagrancy laws. We've got Antifa and BLM from the local college.
I asked the cops what kind of non-firearm weapon I could carry legally, and they said only a small folding knife. I asked about mace and they said even that is legally iffy. Basically the only useful weapon you can carry is a gun.
Sounds like you live in the same place I do.

If it's not a gun, you can go to prison for it. Even an actual tool like a hammer could be illegal if a cop sees it and decides that you don't have a good enough reason to be carrying it. A CCW is essentially the only legal carry option, and the reason for that is because of the 2nd amendment. Which shitlibs fucking hate. If they could legally disarm ALL law-abiding citizens forever, they'd do it tomorrow.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:22 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:42 pm
For my understanding, OC and ASPs are allowed to own and carry in Germany.
A what and a what now? Those acronyms tell me nothing.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:48 pm
A knife is more a tool to kill people than for self-defense, in a sense. I mean, all you can really do with a knife to stop an attacker is fucking kill them.
So? I practice the first and most important rule of self defense that is being mindful of your surroundings and avoiding conflict. If I ever have to draw the blade it will be in a life or death situation. I'm not going to stick some fuckboy I can just ignore or punch in the face.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:22 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:42 pm
For my understanding, OC and ASPs are allowed to own and carry in Germany.
A what and a what now? Those acronyms tell me nothing.
rabidtictac wrote:
A knife is more a tool to kill people than for self-defense, in a sense. I mean, all you can really do with a knife to stop an attacker is fucking kill them.
So? I practice the first and most important rule of self defense that is being mindful of your surroundings and avoiding conflict. If I ever have to draw the blade it will be in a life or death situation. I'm not going to stick some fuckboy I can just ignore or punch in the face.
OC= Open carry?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:00 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:43 pm
Lol.... Denver or Portland? :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:10 pm

Charlar wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:59 pm
OC= Open carry?
That wouldn't make sense in the context.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:38 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Burgerland is a real fascist shithole when it comes to carrying any weapon that isn't a gun.
At least you get the guns
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:02 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:38 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Burgerland is a real fascist shithole when it comes to carrying any weapon that isn't a gun.
At least you get the guns
Getting caviar and complaining about the crackers being stale, right? Let me carry a Sig and I don't give a fuck about a big more silly knife laws.
Well, that's not true since I'd still find them crappy and complain and campaign against those restrictions but at least I had the best option for self defense granted before even engaging in that battle.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!