2 Minutes to Midnight! (Tiny North Korea)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: 2 Minutes to Midnight! (Tiny North Korea)

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Good song. Great shit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:55 pm

China is getting real sick of Kim's shit. They are the brat that's about to get called inside to go to bed with no lunch because daddy has it up to here for today.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:23 pm

Seele wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:10 am
It's mainly the libshit media treating it like "WWIII is upon us," fear mongering as much as possible in hopes of impeaching Trump for the umpteenth time in a row as well as to garner extra clicks.
It's all for ratings. They've been fear mongering about the North Koreans for years. This is the same nation that can't even feed an army or do a decent photoshop, and yet we're supposed to believe they'll nuke the world into oblivion without getting stomped on first.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:53 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:25 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:47 am
Also:

Great shitpost.
:mrgreen:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:23 pm
Seele wrote:
It's mainly the libshit media treating it like "WWIII is upon us," fear mongering as much as possible in hopes of impeaching Trump for the umpteenth time in a row as well as to garner extra clicks.
It's all for ratings. They've been fear mongering about the North Koreans for years. This is the same nation that can't even feed an army or do a decent photoshop, and yet we're supposed to believe they'll nuke the world into oblivion without getting stomped on first.
They couldn't even supply their army with enough ammo and food to last a week, yeah. Before they even crossed the frontline they would suffer more losses from desertation than they will in the two day war that could potentially happen.
Concern is misplaced with NK. They can't do shit.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Their soldiers have to play farmer to provide themselves with food, and even then they have to regularly dismiss people from service because they look like Holocaust survivors.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:41 am

Seele wrote:
If North Korea is able to send nuclear missiles at the US and we don't shoot them down, they'd be able to cause some death and destruction, which would certainly be bad, but that's it. They don't really have many of them. An outright "war" wouldn't happen because it'd be over so quickly.

Maybe the worries are about China, but is there any indication that China would actually launch any kind of counter-strike? They appear to be disliking North Korea more and more.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:14 am

China is fed up with them. China's interests are producing shit for the entire world, not keeping up the facade that communism works. They had to put more and more manpower into their border control on their NK border because people would escape NK or smuggle western movies on USB sticks into the nation.
Currently, NK is more of a bother for them than anything else. They will drop them like a hot potato when shit goes down and they already said as much.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:02 am

China only wanted Korea for it's resources, but now China owns most of East Africa and Trump promised to ship them the coal they would buy from NK. I can see China making a move and claiming the newly defeated North Korea a Chinese province governed by them like Tibet or East Turkestan and I think South Korea would have no problem with that - a lot less mouths to feed. Either or it's not our problem who picks up the pieces as long as the Kim regime has been defeated. A Chinese led NK or a reunified Korea is better then what we have had for the last fifty years.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:07 am

Chine gets no benefits from NK being a thing. It costs them money. It's just the same "having buffer states" kinda thing Russia is still doing. For China, NK has outlasted it's usefulness quite a while ago. They told Kim that he had to deal with their shit themselves around the time Gangnam Style was viral.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!