Baby Boomers and Millenial Shitposts

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Baby Boomers and Millenial Shitposts

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:42 am

Not sure where to put this but politics since it's the area generations get mentioned.

Me and a coworker often sperg about the ridiculous things these gens do, to much laughter due to the grains of truth.

Not mentioning gen X since they don't do anything :ugeek:

Place your shit posts and memes here ladies and gentlemen.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Baby Boomers and Millenial Shitposts

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:09 am

I'll talk about Gen X
Good things: We never pretended like we had all the answers to the world's problems, like the Boomers and millennials do. We never acted like our antics were "changing the world". We accepted that the world was fucked up.

Bad things: Cultural values that embraced slackers and demonized "selling out". Like, Kurt Cobain killed himself over this crap because he was worried that his music was becoming too commercial and making too much money. Everybody sells out to some degree or another. If you stick to that '90s philosophy, you end up like Spoony. NChick actually did a pretty OK video on the movie Reality Bites and what a piece of idiotic, whiny crap that was.

Oh, we also started the tattoo and piercing crap. :(
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:15 am

I think Cobain killed himself over his impending divorce and narcotic dependency than the romanticized theory perpetuated. In a demented sense I'm glad he killed himself before he started to suck creatively and preach his progressive values harder than he already did.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:29 am

I mean, you're probably right. Does anything good come from people described in articles as "the aging rocker"?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:32 am

Our generation, and I don't care what you consider to be our generation, is a bunch of useless shits. You have no idea how hard it is to find somebody roughly around my age as an employee that isn't somehow fucked in the head.
The guys are completely hopeless and the women barely get their shit together either. But overall, the guys are worse.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:50 am

I've noticed so many of the young men sound like faggots. I'm pretty sure most of them aren't gay either. I don't know what's going on. If it's anti-male conditioning in schools, raised by single mothers, lack of bullying, some sort of chemicals in modern foods?
I don't know. I don't know many millennial guys personally, but I've had to work with many of the girls. I can't see how the men can be more worthless that these "women". In my part of Burgerland, they're 99% tatted-up, kool-aid haired bitches that greatly overestimate their attractiveness, intelligence, and skills. Every time I meet one that seems she might be OK, she opens her mouth and says something dumb. The latest one I met started womansplaining about how America was the most evil nation on Earth, and got mad when I easily countered all her assertions.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:16 am

I'll cook up my own bloviating post on this topic later on, but tl;dr: mental and social illnesses are championed and embraced by millennials, whereas such ills were simply shunned and mocked by past Gens, even X.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:32 am
Our generation, and I don't care what you consider to be our generation, is a bunch of useless shits. You have no idea how hard it is to find somebody roughly around my age as an employee that isn't somehow fucked in the head.
The guys are completely hopeless and the women barely get their shit together either. But overall, the guys are worse.
Can confirm the 16-20 year olds who are able to work are pieces of shit who think showing up is good enough.

I'd be considered a Millenial because I just hit the cut off age, but my problem is with boomers and how they basically fucked up any sort of self business options we have in the US, with back then being able to start something on your own no problem, now you''re lucky if you can franchise with mcdonalds. A lot of the meme's say it best though.

https://niketalk.com/media/image-jpg.16 ... 1500091958
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:50 am
I don't know many millennial guys personally, but I've had to work with many of the girls. I can't see how the men can be more worthless that these "women". In my part of Burgerland, they're 99% tatted-up, kool-aid haired bitches that greatly overestimate their attractiveness, intelligence, and skills.
We don't really have many dangerhairs here. I've seen maybe five total but then again I'm living in bumfuck nowhere.
I have a much easier time finding a girl that will work than a guy. They are all fucked in the head. I had six male apprentices. Four dropped out. Two of them within the first month, the other two much later but they dropped out due to being "overly stressed" from "all that work". Keep in mind that an apprentice only works three days a week since the other two are school, which they both skipped for months before giving up. One made it through after an additional half year because he failed the test at the end (for which you've got to be really dumb or lazy).
Only one actually made it. He's also the only one that's been employed in a local company ever since. He's the half retarded guy I was once talking about. A legal retard was better than all the other "normal" guys.

Right now I've got a female employee, 26 yrs old, being "sick" for the seventh week in a row. She claims she was mistreated here by everyone. She got a talking to once for messing up an order, whined to her doctor about burnout, shut herself off from everyone and last week came back, complaining to me about every single other employee. Bitch thought I would be grateful for her returning or something and totally understand her bullshit.
I didn't. She now just hopes I'll fire her. I won't. It's beyond six weeks so I don't have to pay her anymore. She can play sick forever for all I care. If she quits she won't get unemployment money but that's hardly my problem. Fuck her.

But on a whole, the boys are worse. They are quitters. Pathetic twats that think they are hard but can't even handle the piss easy work in retail. All of them are nutcases.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:16 am
I'll cook up my own bloviating post on this topic later on, but tl;dr: mental and social illnesses are championed and embraced by millennials, whereas such ills were simply shunned and mocked by past Gens, even X.
Exactly this. Convenient excuses to not be useful.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!