Baby Boomers and Millenial Shitposts

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Baby Boomers and Millenial Shitposts

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:19 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:56 am
Thread jam.

Not even. If anything that's a major contributor to the thread! 8-)

The lady boy shot HAS to be stopped. :oops:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:44 pm

God, I swear Millennial women are the dumbest animals on this planet. I had to sit across from some on the bus today. All four were fugly/frumpy and all they were talking about were protests and Trump. And how much smarter and had more life experience(!) than Trump voters. It was like a quartet of Nostalgia Chicks.

Like, the chicks in my day weren't perfect, but at least they weren't perpetually whining about things beyond their control and were able to talk about normal topics.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:12 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:44 pm
all they were talking about were protests and Trump. And how much smarter and had more life experience(!) than Trump voters.
I thought this was just lore. I didn't think people actually did this in public.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:18 am

Unfortunately, it's true. One was talking about how her mom encourages her to go to protests to "fight the power". Another was talking about how her mom did a whole bunch of shots and marijuana and disappeared for a few days.
Somehow I felt as if they weren't Evergreen students and were high school kids. (It would have been around the time that school gets out.) I guess because I didn't see any tattoos.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:55 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:18 am
One was talking about how her mom encourages her to go to protests to "fight the power". Another was talking about how her mom did a whole bunch of shots and marijuana and disappeared for a few days.
Feminists are shit mothers and if you marry one you are a stupid, stupid man. The two things you mentioned are typical cunty feminist mother behaviour, they are either drunkards who still act like they are 21 or crazy.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:33 am

That must have been one boring busride if you took the time to listen to a bunch of women talking :lol:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:08 am

What else are you gonna do on a bus ride?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:33 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:08 am
What else are you gonna do on a bus ride?
Hypothetically? Reading, sleeping, listen to music, play some portable games? I never did that but i heard some people do that
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:15 am

If it's a short bus ride you can only really do two of those. Personally I don't like to do any of those, I like to be aware of my surroundings so that I don't, say, miss my stop.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:20 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:15 am
If it's a short bus ride you can only really do two of those. Personally I don't like to do any of those, I like to be aware of my surroundings so that I don't, say, miss my stop.
Indeed, and shit like this are not an uncommon occurrence on our buses here. Must be aware of the crazies and how close they are to you.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... aring.html
お前はもう死んでいる。