Baby Boomers and Millenial Shitposts

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Duwango
Goon

Re: Baby Boomers and Millenial Shitposts

Post by Duwango » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:03 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:11 am
Duwango wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:27 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:20 am

Indeed, and shit like this are not an uncommon occurrence on our buses here. Must be aware of the crazies and how close they are to you.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... aring.html
Washington state legislature flipped democrat tonight. Better hold on tight to your bus seat cuz it's gonna get worse before it gets better! :lol:
It's not surprising. If the dems control the narrative, they'll take the white house back from trump. If trump wins a second term, it'll show that people don't believe the news anymore (ANY of the news sources, not just tv) and average voters are pissed off with shitlibs. I'm not expecting one outcome or the other. The country typically flip-flops on parties every 2-3 terms, but it might happen sooner with trump because he was a wild card candidate outside of the establishment politicians we usually get every year.

Regardless, Washington, Oregon and California are all to some extent controlled by the shitlibs in the major population centers.
NJ is completely disposable, and I can't say I was rooting for Virginia either. NOVA is a horror show, to say the least. All of Metro Washington is.

However, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned in the slightest that Dems won VA in spite of that repulsive Latino Victory Fund ad.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:21 pm

I don't think these races were in my district.
None of the candidates on the ballot listed their parties. Our elections here are just a mess.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:21 pm
I don't think these races were in my district.
None of the candidates on the ballot listed their parties. Our elections here are just a mess.
All that you need to know is that the GOP candidate was a NeverTrump whore who bragged about not voting for Orange Drumpf. Cuckservatives are cancerous niggers and it shows.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:05 pm

TOBE FAIR, that's probably the only way a GOP candidate could get elected around here. Trump's name is like Hitler-- you never hear anyone support him in public.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:38 pm

I'm not bothered no matter what happens. I voted Trump because of Trump, not because of the GOP. I don't care which aidsmoby gets elected in the other colonies as long as Trump is still in the white house and shitlibs are triggered by it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Democrats dying was Obama/Hillary's fault. GOP dying will be the GOP's fault.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Is the Murrican education system really so effed that they can't find competent folks in a nation that covers half a continent?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:12 pm
Is the Murrican education system really so effed that they can't find competent folks in a nation that covers half a continent?
Yes. Jimmy Carter knew ecactly what he was doing when he created the Department of Education.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:16 pm

>Virginia, New Jersey, and Washington vote for Clinton
>Virginia, New Jersey, and Washington vote for more Democrats

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:56 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:02 am
I want to murder anyone associated with creating that shit.
I'm pretty sure it's just meant to be a silly parody rather than anything serious; if anything it seems to be making fun of texting. It actually looks like a potentially funny idea, though it's all in the execution and I can't judge that without reading it.