The American Maoist Revolution.

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 761
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:32 pm
There are Lenin statues in the USA? How did those survive the "kill all commies" days?
Most were saved from destruction by American citizens when the Balkans were tearing them all down. They were often donated to public places in the nineties. I don't like communism but I don't see a reason to tear them down.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1515
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:42 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 pm
I don't like communism but I don't see a reason to tear them down.
Agreed. You can acknowledge a person's accomplishments and place in history without agreeing with every single thing they did or said.
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:42 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 pm
I don't like communism but I don't see a reason to tear them down.
Agreed. You can acknowledge a person's accomplishments and place in history without agreeing with every single thing they did or said.
So we should put Hitler statues back up is what you're saying?
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1515
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:55 pm
So we should put Hitler statues back up is what you're saying?
Why not? Would you really want to forget men like Hitler or Stalin? What they did?
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:57 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:55 pm
So we should put Hitler statues back up is what you're saying?
Why not? Would you really want to forget men like Hitler or Stalin? What they did?
That's what our state propaganda radio, television and newspapers are for. Also school. Gotta make sure to remind us about the six bazillion every day.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1515
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:08 pm

I've been to Red Square, actually. I can't remember, but I think there were busts of Stalin there, in spite of the de-Stalinisation.
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 761
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:08 pm
I've been to Red Square, actually. I can't remember, but I think there were busts of Stalin there, in spite of the de-Stalinisation.
Actually...

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4386
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:52 am

If you pick any settlement from pretty much any former Soviet state, you can probably find some folks with a nostalgia boner for Stalin.

This is not like China where the state controls all and has actually long stopped teaching its kids the Mao bible.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:01 pm
That's what our state propaganda radio, television and newspapers are for. Also school. Gotta make sure to remind us about the six bazillion every day.
So for how many more decades is your government going to rub your faces in your grandparents' shit?
"Jaws was never my scene, and I don't like Star Wars." - Freddie Mercury

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:04 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:01 pm
That's what our state propaganda radio, television and newspapers are for. Also school. Gotta make sure to remind us about the six bazillion every day.
So for how many more decades is your government going to rub your faces in your grandparents' shit?
Until they get fed up with it and make their grandparents' shit look like little league.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest