The American Maoist Revolution.

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Guest

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:39 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:30 pm
Take the high road, idiots.
Fuck that. Tear 'em all down. Every statute of a black man or woman, coming down! Every latino, every non-white, tear 'em down! See how these marxist fucks feel about that. It's not like the white people are ever going back up anyway.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:19 pm

The last I heard, Philadelphia moved their iconic Rocky statue and hid it away in some obscure location. Philly sucks.
"Jaws was never my scene, and I don't like Star Wars." - Freddie Mercury

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1538
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:22 pm

This civil war that's building in America...it's just gonna be a race war isn't it?
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 549
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:22 pm
This civil war that's building in America...it's just gonna be a race war isn't it?
Might be alittle less one sided than the right wants to believe in that case.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:01 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:57 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:55 pm
So we should put Hitler statues back up is what you're saying?
Why not? Would you really want to forget men like Hitler or Stalin? What they did?
That's what our state propaganda radio, television and newspapers are for. Also school. Gotta make sure to remind us about the six bazillion every day.
No one is ever gonna forget Hitler by virtue of the fact that everyone uses him as an argument for someone they disagree with.
"Recognize humanity for what it is and play the game."

Said every lazy, faggot, cuckold, child molester ever.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:59 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:22 pm
This civil war that's building in America...it's just gonna be a race war isn't it?
I don't think so. Maybe in some areas.
The agitators will be these Marxist scum (AntiFa, BLM, etc.) against whomever has the guts to stand up to them. At present, only the alt-right is stepping up.
Most of us normies have jobs and families to support and can't afford to get involved.
"Jaws was never my scene, and I don't like Star Wars." - Freddie Mercury

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 1504
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by CIANIgger » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:10 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:59 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:22 pm
This civil war that's building in America...it's just gonna be a race war isn't it?
I don't think so. Maybe in some areas.
The agitators will be these Marxist scum (AntiFa, BLM, etc.) against whomever has the guts to stand up to them. At present, only the alt-right is stepping up.
Most of us normies have jobs and families to support and can't afford to get involved.
As long as they fight in negro and spic hoods I will be happy.
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof.

-Extrasmegma

User avatar
Duwango
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Duwango » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:50 am

Antifa psychopath tries to kill someone because of his haircut.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 0048441847

Image

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 1370
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Poonoo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:58 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:50 am
Antifa psychopath tries to kill someone because of his haircut.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 0048441847

Image
CNN can now fuck off with the whole "ANTIFA NEVER KILLED ANYONE, FALSE EQUIVALENCE" bullshit. Someone tried here, but the only difference, as usual between the left and right, is that the right winger was competent (except Bush Jr).

sigh
Posts: 346
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:48 am

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by sigh » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:35 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm
Liberals started with confederate memorials, now they want all American Forefather memorials removed.



A list of statues and memorials to be removed by politicians and protesters.
They forgot about Columbus:

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 3654
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:30 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:50 am
Antifa psychopath tries to kill someone because of his haircut.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 0048441847

Image
So now looking neat and clean makes you a neonazi. :lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests