It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Guest

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:24 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:53 pm
That's why the conservatives made their own wiki.
Which was a mistake. This is why conservatives lose ground so often. They give up too easily.
It's a little bit more of a complex issue when you're online.
Banning a conservative viewpoint is as easy as just banning the username and/or IP. Person goes around it, you just keep banning. There are people who line up just to do this very thing so the argument that it would take a lot of time and they'd get bored isn't really a viable one.

Wikipedia is also notoriously easy to revert.

Walking away is really the only viable option, especially when they can write an article and pull the majority of their information from 2017 sources and everyone who edits the website is just okaywith it.

I'd say the major issue is that the media bias has made conservative such a dirty word that associating anything with conservative values is inherently a death sentence, particularly in modern day North America.

User avatar
Duwango
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Duwango » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:06 am

I'm not particularly concerned with Wikipedia's predictable shitlib bias. If they see fit to alienate well over half of their potential userbase, it's their loss. No one feels compelled to donate a cent to them because they're not a charity and they have been sucking on Soros' micropenis for the longest time anyway.

I do find it rather grotesque that Wikitards tried their hardest to force the 'Fake News' meme down the throats of literally everyone. It was even worse when the editors kept handwringing for many months over the predictable blowback from normal people against the crybullying from Pizza Media; they had entire sections that boiled down to "muh conservatives are being mean to pajama boy propagandists" in the Fake news article.

User avatar
Guest

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:26 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:06 am
I'm not particularly concerned with Wikipedia's predictable shitlib bias. If they see fit to alienate well over half of their potential userbase, it's their loss.
I'm compelled to agree only because I still haven't heard of a single educational facility that takes Wikipedia seriously as a source.

Unfortunately most educational facilities do take Wikipedia's sources seriously and with, "it's 2017, let's attempt to erase history," being something that's clearly being attempted here... well...

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1515
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:43 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:43 pm
It's a little bit more of a complex issue when you're online.
Banning a conservative viewpoint is as easy as just banning the username and/or IP. Person goes around it, you just keep banning. There are people who line up just to do this very thing so the argument that it would take a lot of time and they'd get bored isn't really a viable one.
This is why you get subtle with it. You use their tactics against them, mainly infiltration and subversion. Yes, it takes time, but conservatives not being willing to put in that time or use their tactics is exactly why they lose so much ground. Nobody in their right might is going to read fucking Conservapedia, or any right-wing and openly biased variant.
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
Guest

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:29 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:43 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:43 pm
It's a little bit more of a complex issue when you're online.
Banning a conservative viewpoint is as easy as just banning the username and/or IP. Person goes around it, you just keep banning. There are people who line up just to do this very thing so the argument that it would take a lot of time and they'd get bored isn't really a viable one.
This is why you get subtle with it. You use their tactics against them, mainly infiltration and subversion. Yes, it takes time, but conservatives not being willing to put in that time or use their tactics is exactly why they lose so much ground. Nobody in their right might is going to read fucking Conservapedia, or any right-wing and openly biased variant.
You make it sound like they should be waging a cyber war when, in reality, conservatives (Republicans who are mostly comprised of conservatives in the USA) won the vote without trying to do any of those things.

From what I'm seeing most of the conservatives are more apt to keep their opinion to themselves and their friends and then show up to vote instead of waging a war that their political adversaries, and the media at large, seem more equipped to handle. The regressives have the internet and their narratives but the conservatives have numbers and people who actually care to see change.

It's almost a literal exact mirror of Brexit, over here.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1515
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:33 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:29 am
You make it sound like they should be waging a cyber war when, in reality, conservatives (Republicans who are mostly comprised of conservatives in the USA) won the vote without trying to do any of those things.

From what I'm seeing most of the conservatives are more apt to keep their opinion to themselves and their friends and then show up to vote instead of waging a war that their political adversaries, and the media at large, seem more equipped to handle. The regressives have the internet and their narratives but the conservatives have numbers and people who actually care to see change.

It's almost a literal exact mirror of Brexit, over here.
The 'vote' is pretty much worthless. It doesn't mean anything
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 3630
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:35 am

Outside of academia, normal people have had more than enough of this SJW bullshit. Including a lot of centrists and liberals. Obviously they have to keep quiet because of ding dong bannu, but the vote means more than facefuck arguments ever will.

"The vote doesn't mean anything" yeah sure, it's only why Trump won. :D This whole shitlib hissyfit is because of the vote.

User avatar
Guest

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:40 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:33 am
The 'vote' is pretty much worthless. It doesn't mean anything
>Vote is worthless
>Trump is in office

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1515
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:43 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:35 am
the vote means more than facefuck arguments ever will.
It does not. You can vote in as many 'conservative' politicians as you want. If you do not fight and cannot win the ideological war, who you vote for makes absolutely no difference.

Over here we voted for Brexit. Well, the ruling (nominally) conservative party seem to be doing their best to undermine and usurp it, and make it completely worthless. Over in America you voted for Trump and while Trump himself seems to be doing his best to live up to his campaign promises, the deep state, the people who keep the government functional, seem to be doing their best to, again, undermine and usurp him and make voting for him absolutely worthless.
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
Guest

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:52 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:43 am
the people who keep the government functional, seem to be doing their best to, again, undermine and usurp him and make voting for him absolutely worthless.
The problem with your theory, here, is that Trump is still doing enough with the office that he was worth voting in. He's taking care of the things the conservatives cared about, to the best of his ability and isn't budging on them.
Jobs, the economy at large, and border security.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest