It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Guest

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:20 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:13 pm
of course any speech from a conservative is violence and hateful and must be banned. Kek.
This is what bothers me, especially, because whenever they track down a normal, every day conservative (IE: NOT a TV personality or youtube spergelord) all they ever talk about is, "I'd like my borders to be secure and I'd like my job to be secure so I can continue to take care of my family." Very few of them even venture beyond issues like that and when they do it's when they're specifically asked so the person talking to them can quote mine them and call them ignorant because they didn't know the exact number of some group of people suffering from some random issue.

It pisses me off. These are my friends and family that are getting called racist, ___phobic, nazis, etc. My father-in-law even went on a tirade on Facebook shortly after Trump went into office calling everyone that didn't vote for Hillary all manner of the typical liberal crap that you saw around then. Then I reminded him that he was calling my mother, myself, and my wife these things.

Call it petty, but I've not hugged the man since then. Family or not I don't forget that sort of crap. I shake his hand. I don't even grip firmly.

User avatar
Duwango
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Duwango » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:22 pm

Journos brought this on themselves. They are cognitively incapable with connecting with their potential audience on a basic level. There is literally no reason for their "industry" to exist. It creates no jobs, it doesn't inform the news, and they can't even sway the public opinionanymore, which is why even libs are fucking sick of "mainstream" media.

I honestly lost count of the number of times CNN has openly called for physical harm to come Trump's way. Goes without saying the many race riots they helped instigate over the past few years. I genuinely think the Feds should take them down just for the mere fact they're hellbent on fostering mental illnesses on potential shooters (Christopher Dorner and James Hodgkinson were influenced to do what they did because of CNN's demagoguery) and division at every opportunity possible.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 3657
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:20 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:13 pm
of course any speech from a conservative is violence and hateful and must be banned. Kek.
This is what bothers me, especially, because whenever they track down a normal, every day conservative (IE: NOT a TV personality or youtube spergelord) all they ever talk about is, "I'd like my borders to be secure and I'd like my job to be secure so I can continue to take care of my family." Very few of them even venture beyond issues like that and when they do it's when they're specifically asked so the person talking to them can quote mine them and call them ignorant because they didn't know the exact number of some group of people suffering from some random issue.

It pisses me off. These are my friends and family that are getting called racist, ___phobic, nazis, etc. My father-in-law even went on a tirade on Facebook shortly after Trump went into office calling everyone that didn't vote for Hillary all manner of the typical liberal crap that you saw around then. Then I reminded him that he was calling my mother, myself, and my wife these things.

Call it petty, but I've not hugged the man since then. Family or not I don't forget that sort of crap. I shake his hand. I don't even grip firmly.
Shitlibs have lost the plot. They're still throwing a hysterical shitfit on the floor like a toddler. It doesn't even register to them that these are real people they're shitting on.

Like you said, I have a lot of conservatives in my family. I don't think it'd be fair to describe them as hateful. A few are, sure, and I'm ok with those idiots being insulted by shitlibs. But a lot of conservatives just want job security and to feel secure in their communities. Constant streams of illegal immigrants, homeless, jobless etc cause insecurity and disturb communities. It's a problem shitlibs aren't willing to address because of MUH RACISM. Islam is the same way. Islam is a problem in the west and shitlibs won't address it honestly.

A lot of shitlibs burned a lot of bridged when Trump got elected. They went full retard and dropped noodles all over the place. Sure, they could easily apologize, sheepishly go collect their spaghetti and return to normal discourse, but they won't. All they've done since the primaries is double and triple down on insanity.

Now we're at the point where shitlibs are calling for Trump's assassination and condoning violence against basically anyone who's more conservative than antifa.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4485
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:51 pm

When normies can't stand the rapefugees, I'm talking about customers I never had much of an exchange with seeing one of them and letting off something really racist, you don't get them on your side by blocking Hamburg for three days just because Trump is there.
They call everyone a racist, call for white guilt (which isn't part of our culture at all) and become a great inconvenience to everyone. If you're going to be called a racist and hard right winger anyway, you may as well be one. Trump votes were a "Fuck you!" to exactly that.
Now Germany doesn't have an option select like that and this nation is still too full of sheep that are afraid even in the voting booth but that will gradually change. Turbonationalist Nationalism is on the rise.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 961
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:37 am

I had to listen to NPR on Monday and they were going on and on about what evil fascists you Germans are. Some phrase that means something akin to "lying press" being shouted at the American reporter that NPR claims is code used by Nazis.
I can't find the whole broadcast, but some of it is here:
http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2 ... -fake-news
I honestly have no idea what's really going on there, as your news is even faker than ours.
"Jaws was never my scene, and I don't like Star Wars." - Freddie Mercury

User avatar
Charlar
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Charlar » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:51 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:37 am
I had to listen to NPR on Monday and they were going on and on about what evil fascists you Germans are. Some phrase that means something akin to "lying press" being shouted at the American reporter that NPR claims is code used by Nazis.
I can't find the whole broadcast, but some of it is here:
http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2 ... -fake-news
I honestly have no idea what's really going on there, as your news is even faker than ours.
Sounds dumb
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4438
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:29 am

"Lying press" was our "fake news" before fake news became cool. It's primarily used by Pegidatards as some kind of chant against the established press.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4485
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Lügenpresse was around before "fake news". We basically invented the term. Don't mind them saying it's a Nazi term. Everyone who is even remotely against the 100% left to far left opinions of our press is a Nazi to them.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1543
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Seen a couple of ads for papers over here and it's clear that being called fake news (or any variant) is really getting to them, even though all they do is lie about the news.
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4485
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:35 pm

They hate losing their power to control the narrative. After all, if you don't believe them, they are useless.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests