Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 1502
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:09 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:21 am
By blocking the boarders we'd be helping Mexico in the long term, the Mexican people need to solve their nation's problems instead of running away from them.
And PMCs. Lots of them. Venezuela proves that the population of a nation so deep in the shitter can't really do much about it.
Get outta here with that Kojima shit...
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof.

-Extrasmegma

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:02 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:36 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:09 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:21 am
By blocking the boarders we'd be helping Mexico in the long term, the Mexican people need to solve their nation's problems instead of running away from them.
And PMCs. Lots of them. Venezuela proves that the population of a nation so deep in the shitter can't really do much about it.
Get outta here with that Kojima shit...
Never heard of Black Water, huh?
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Charlar
Posts: 2027
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by Charlar » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:02 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:36 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:09 am


And PMCs. Lots of them. Venezuela proves that the population of a nation so deep in the shitter can't really do much about it.
Get outta here with that Kojima shit...
Never heard of Black Water, huh?
Wasn't it renamed twice? Oh and he never heard of the other ones
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1534
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:04 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:36 am
Get outta here with that Kojima shit...
>CIA nigger
>Doesn't know about PMCs
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
mad bum
Posts: 1911
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:46 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:04 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:36 am
Get outta here with that Kojima shit...
>CIA nigger
>Doesn't know about PMCs
Exposed not a real nigger
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

RIP shitposting sig, DHI caters to whiny furfags.

User avatar
Duwango
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by Duwango » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:13 am

Trump should just finish what James K. Polk initiated 170 years ago.

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:52 am

I'd take those Mexican illegals here anyday in exchange of our sand nigas and murderous African apes, at least they can walk without dragging their knuckles on the floor and they don't have their own term for their gang-rape phenomenon.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:28 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:52 am
I'd take those Mexican illegals here anyday in exchange of our sand nigas and murderous African apes, at least they can walk without dragging their knuckles on the floor and they don't have their own term for their gang-rape phenomenon.
You might want to replace your rapefugees but you don't want to trade one immigrant for another, trust me.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 1502
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Lol no I've heard of Black Water.

Now known as Academi. Infamous for various war crimes but it seems nobody has been able to make the accusations stick and they still operate in a security detail sense. I know nothing beyond hearsay.

I know next to nothing about other ones.
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof.

-Extrasmegma

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4427
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:35 pm

War crimes that the US military doesn't have to deal with, so it all works out at the end.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest