Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:46 pm

10/10 best idea.

How do you find the illegals within the mix of legals? You inspect them all.
Who is the best one for the job? Someone who doesn't care if you consider them racist because they wear the badge with pride.

Posted this in politics because people are so buttmad about Trump pardoning that racist dude who decided to go ham with his racist intentions in trying to keep people out who didn't deserve to be here. Every single one of the idiots goes on and on about our rights as Americans but forgets that illegal immigrants aren't legal citizens so they don't get the same rights as a legal citizen does and there aren't many good ways to root them out short of just looking at all of them and weeding out the bad ones.

Seriously. Stop jailing racists and put them to work doing what they do best-- discriminating against other races. Slap them on border patrol duty and keep some dudes with some decent fire power around to keep them from going off on the actual legal citizens that they run into.

I legit consider this a morally gray area and I fall on the side of, "if you're going to do it then you need to commit to it." We're too busy pussyfooting around the subject to do anything about it because the second you do anything you're automatically a vile person who committed the terrible crime of making sure someone who looks like a neighbor from down south actually is allowed to be here legally.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Left-tards: "BAWWWW! Profiling! BAWWWW!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:38 pm

People are going to think I'm guestposting to shill my own idea lel.

But yes. And also, who is the most racist? The guy who lives right next to the ghetto/taco infestations. Why? Because they see all the shit that ivy league shitlibs don't. They see the drugs and sex trafficking.

I don't care how we keep illegals out so long as we do. Their own countries need to take responsibility for their own citizens and stop using America's borders as a dumping ground for their poor. Being able to send illegals into America allows mexico to pretend as if there is no poverty problem or the government has no responsibility to improve shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:50 pm

They much rather do the exact wrong thing. Just like Europe. It's not all too hard to see how conspiracy theorists have a point claiming that it's all on purpose. How could it not be at this point?
So we're supposed to let all those in that want to, just fucking because, but only if they are from a shithole. Then, to prevent more people coming from shitholes, we're supposed to make those shitholes less shit so people don't feel compelled to come. All ignoring that it isn't the poorest that come here, since those don't have the money to come here in the first place.
The actual solution would be to just close the fucking borders. Close them for good. Don't have business to be here? Fuck off! Teargas the shit out of the fence climbers. Fuck them! Teach them the lesson that you better don't even come in the first place because you'll not be let in. Laws that aren't enforced may as well not be there in the first place.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:47 pm
Left-tards: "BAWWWW! Profiling! BAWWWW!
Yes. That's exactly what it is and what it was always supposed to be. Except it's not even racial profiling. You don't shoot Juan that comes to the border with a visa and an ID to visit family. You shoot the fence climbers, regardless of skin colour.
Mexico can be regarded as being completely run by the cartel at this point anyway so that nation can get totally fucked.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:33 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:38 pm
Being able to send illegals into America allows mexico to pretend as if there is no poverty problem or the government has no responsibility to improve shit.
Not just that but they are sending away the class of people who are most likely to start a rebellion. Its a win-win for Mexico for America to have such loose boarders.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:00 am

Trump was right about who is sent to the US, i'm sure the cartel profits of the current situation to sent to the US their members too
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:13 am

Trump has been right about a lot of things but the actually-racist-but-we're-not-I-swear people are the ones not seeing it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:17 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:13 am
Trump has been right about a lot of things but the actually-racist-but-we're-not-I-swear people are the ones not seeing it.
Those poor niggers need our help! I mean, they are basically monkey people below down syndrome sufferers so us white, wealthy kids that never had to work a day in our lives have to make sure those super retards get through life. Man, it must be so hard to be so disadvantaged.

PS: Support my patreon to fight the patriarchy with tweets! I only get 5k a month right now and I'm not sure I can keep on doing this full time to raise awareness for nigger inferiority to fight for social justice! Pay me internet welfare or you're not a good person!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:21 am

By blocking the boarders we'd be helping Mexico in the long term, the Mexican people need to solve their nation's problems instead of running away from them.
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:09 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:21 am
By blocking the boarders we'd be helping Mexico in the long term, the Mexican people need to solve their nation's problems instead of running away from them.
And PMCs. Lots of them. Venezuela proves that the population of a nation so deep in the shitter can't really do much about it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!