Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Employing Openly Racist People to Enforce Border Control

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:12 pm

They did quite a bit of the warfare in Iraq. Especially the stuff you don't want the official army to do like killing off lone, left over guys that you can't really prove to have ties to terrorism but know they do.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:47 pm

The guy who Trump pardoned did his job. For 20 years he had TWO complaints or something. 20 YEARS! TWO COMPLAINTS!

He also has shitlioads of POC, including latinos as his staff. And yes, he has cost 136M$ tax-payer money, but he did his job. The ILLEGALS cost you that money.

And having gulags or concentrationcamps with 3stack bunkbeds? People don't see the problem there? The beds would be empty if there wasn't so fucking many ILLEGAL immigrants coming over.'

Media is so fucking retarded. I kinda dislike the whataboutism, but what about Obama that pardoned Bradly Chelsea Manning, who put American soldiers at risk?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:47 pm
The guy who Trump pardoned did his job. For 20 years he had TWO complaints or something. 20 YEARS! TWO COMPLAINTS!

He also has shitlioads of POC, including latinos as his staff. And yes, he has cost 136M$ tax-payer money, but he did his job. The ILLEGALS cost you that money.

And having gulags or concentrationcamps with 3stack bunkbeds? People don't see the problem there? The beds would be empty if there wasn't so fucking many ILLEGAL immigrants coming over.'

Media is so fucking retarded. I kinda dislike the whataboutism, but what about Obama that pardoned Bradly Chelsea Manning, who put American soldiers at risk?
Why would the media care when they can just pull the, "muh racism," narrative, though? They're not allowed to criticize Obama's decisions-- that's something Literally Hitler does every time he makes a decision that he ends up being right or near right about but they never admit it.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:14 pm

I'm pretty sure the majority of border guards are Latino. I almost never see White dudes down there.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:48 pm

And there's the fault. Got your explanation why Taconiggers flood you. Get some KKK fuckers that are eager to pull the trigger and see how many of them manage to cross the border.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:54 am

If it was up to this precious man, no more of his fellow taco-benders would be tasting that sweet, delicious freedom.

I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Some of the most vehement anti-illegal immigration people are the ones who immigrated legally. It's poetic, in a way.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:12 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:54 pm
Some of the most vehement anti-illegal immigration people are the ones who immigrated legally. It's poetic, in a way.
Looks like that permanent Democrat majority isn't gonna happen at all :lol:

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Duwango wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:12 am
Guest wrote:
I'm pretty sure this post was made weeks ago but now it says Oct 25th on it. Some forum glitch I'm unaware of?

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Duwango wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:41 pm
Duwango wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:12 am
Guest wrote:
I'm pretty sure this post was made weeks ago but now it says Oct 25th on it. Some forum glitch I'm unaware of?
I've noticed it when trying to differentiate between new Guest posts and old Guest posts, myself. Sometimes a post I'll make a week ago will suddenly be marked as being made that day (sometimes even with the topic being bumped).

Either there's a weird glitch or there's an obscure forum bump feature that someone's using.