Why are black people so fucking loud?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Why are black people so fucking loud?

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:11 pm

There are literally hundreds of these sort of videos, sadly. The website World Star Hip-Hop is basically dedicated to this.
Tommy Sotomayor says that inner-city blacks are the bastard sons of single mothers, and are raised to be over-emotional nutcases like mom.
The nanny state (welfare, no-fault divorce, and child support) destroyed the American family and no one was hit harder by it than blacks.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Yeah, I sometimes watch videos like that for my own amusement and in over half of them you have somebody shouting "WORLD STAR" in the background.
Didn't they even use to pay ten bucks for videos of street fights if one shouted it in the video?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Blacks are the worst, but Latinos aren't much better. Even grown-ass white people are acting like dumbshits now. I blame that movie pass garbage. If you're paying 10 bucks a month for unlimited movies, I guess it's no skin off your teeth to spend more time acting like an asshole than watching the damn screen.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:58 am

Are cinemas in burgerland trying to be Netflix or something?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:46 am

The movie industry is hurting because of Netflix, so they have to devise some way to compete with them; it remains to be seen how effective it'll be.

I haven't been to the movie theater in years because I rarely care about modern films, so I'm not going to be swayed by some bullshit movie pass that probably features many fine print caveats.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:40 am

I don't know if I ever saw a movie in a theater that was good. I basically never go because fuck the whole theater system and modern movies in general.

I like movies like Beowulf and Grendel where they filmed on location with period costuming, period-correct HORSES and the actors almost died because the conditions were so harsh.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:07 am

We actually have a movie theater in my town that has $1-2 dollar tickets but they movies they play are about 6 months behind, so for example they might be playing boss baby or some shit that came out awhile ago, it's a good way to kill a few hours.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Guess I'm lucky. Niggers are almost nonexistent here so I never have them disrupt a movie.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:51 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:40 am
I like movies like Beowulf and Grendel where they filmed on location with period costuming, period-correct HORSES and the actors almost died because the conditions were so harsh.
It's also fascinating to see the credits to a Jackie Chan movie, which at least here often feature some making-of material. I don't even want to know how many bones the dude broke over his entire career.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:55 pm

I've seen a Spiderman 1&2 double feature, 300 and Men in Black in the cinema. I wanted to watch The Matrix but the cinema had gone bancrupt two days before the release. Those are the only good movies I've seen in the cinema. I just don't bother with it anymore.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!