"Virtuous" Pedophiles want rights now...

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Virtuous" Pedophiles want rights now...

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:44 pm
Dr. med. Kugelfisch would subscribe them a dose of .45 ACP for their illness. Apply directly to the forehead. :lol:
Your dosage is too small, Dr Kugel. I'd prescribe a .44 magnum or even a .500 S&W. Sure to clear up any underlying infection
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:15 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Dr. med. Kugelfisch would subscribe them a dose of .45 ACP for their illness. Apply directly to the forehead. :lol:
Your dosage is too small, Dr Kugel. I'd prescribe a .44 magnum or even a .500 S&W. Sure to clear up any underlying infection
You guys aren't thinking containment....

-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:31 pm

When is the day of the purge, culling these genetic wastes will be a field day
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:23 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:15 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
At that distance, .45 ACP stamps a bigger hole than .44mag and a .500 will make your wrist hurt too much after a couple of pills. Trust me, the dosage is just right. Hell, even a 9mm would be fine, actually. Just don't use .40 S&W because that's a shitty meme caliber.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:35 am

You don't see a single military or law enforcement organization on Earth fielding gimmick calibers like .500 S&W. I'm sure some faggot neckbeard at the gun store thinks DEVGRU uses it since they're superl33t but the truth is 9mm is ubiquitous because it works. Shot placement and bullet design are more important than "muh bigger boolets" any day.

.500 S&W exists for showguns that people keep in their safe and show off to friends after they've had a couple beers. Maybe they get taken to the range every 2 years to poke a couple holes in a sheet of paper, maybe not.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:58 am

Smith & Wesson isn't even pretending it to be a serious caliber. Hell, maybe as a sidearm in an area where bears are a thing. There it would make some sense, I guess. But they really just made it because "What? .50 Action Express is the most powerful handgun cartridge? Fuck that shit! We'll make something bigger!".
The best pistol caliber in terms of power and practicability is .357 Sig but the fuckboys at the FBI were too limp-wristed for it and especially too faggy for 10mm so they went with .40 S&W, which is getting phased out because it does absolutely nothing that 9mm doesn't and a couple of things worse.

Revolver, the best cal is .357 mag. Best oneshot kill ratio of any bullet, still comfortable to shoot but you know what you've sent down range after you've pulled the trigger. .44 mag is awesome fun but has a tad too much power for the human body. Works fine but the bullet exiting the body is just wasted energy.
That concept is why .45 ACP is still around. Fat bullet that travels slow but it will deliver all the energy into the target. It just plain works and isn't hard to shoot.

But 9mm Luger is going to stick around. It's been doing well for decades, is incredibly easy to shoot and allows for good capacity.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:04 am

9mm is the caliber for me. Hollow points are perfectly fine.

Those super fuckhuge calibers are for big game hunting and pretty much nothing else. If you come across a grizzly bear, a caliber bigger than .44 might actually make a difference and save your life. And 9mm won't do shit.

But that's big game. Not "real life" for most people.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:06 am

As I said, against people .44 mag is a bit too much. You want the bullet to stick in the target, delivering all the energy, not stamp a tidy hole through them and unload the energy into a wall. 9mm hollowpoint or .357 mag flatheads wreck people's shit thoroughly and safely.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:06 am
As I said, against people .44 mag is a bit too much. You want the bullet to stick in the target, delivering all the energy, not stamp a tidy hole through them and unload the energy into a wall. 9mm hollowpoint or .357 mag flatheads wreck people's shit thoroughly and safely.
Definitely see your point. It's just plain better for defense in terms of damage to the target. They have less chance to recover and come at you.

I've shot a Glock 22 (I think it was called that), and an M1911, that .45 ACP in the M19 felt smooth, but still powerful.

Glock was chambered for 9mm, as I'm sure most models are, easy to use, light, decent rate of fire, low recoil imo.

Could see advantages to both.

I have yet to handle any kind of revolver much mess a .357. Hope to!

I'm not a gun nut, you guys know way more than me just saying lol.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:52 pm

.357 Magnum is really fun. Revolvers in general are because on a good one you have zero travel on the trigger when it's cocked. It's right at the breaking point and breaks like glass. .357 mag is that sweet spot of being loud and hefty enough to be really fun but not so loud and hard that it becomes a chore after a while.
Really fun. You should try it at a range some day.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!