Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
mad bum
Posts: 1718
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Islam

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:35 am

Make fun of burgerland all you want, but at least were not india or shitlam.

Image
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

RIP shitposting sig, DHI caters to whiny furfags.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 3233
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Islam

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:54 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:10 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:53 pm
And not to forget that Indians were the first to come up with suicide bombers. Lovely nation, really.
But she's not indian, no. Instead, she's A FUCKING LEAF.
Of fucking course she had to be a Leaf, i'm fed up with all the Leftist/Sjws in this fucking nation
It's always a Cucknadian. The biggest, most obnoxious SJW burgers are majority Cucknadian or SoCal.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Islam

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Apparently some white guy tried to plow through some Muslims (and failed) leaving a mosque in London. Sadly for the next hundred terrorist attacks shit-libs will be using this one attempt to apologize for domestic Islamic terrorism. Also the crusades, of course.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 3233
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Islam

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Figures. 100 terrorist mudslimes killing whites? "Not all muslims are bad, Islam is peaceful, infidels must convert, western culture is shit" etc

1 white terrorist killing muslims? "We support the entire Muslim community and also Muhammad, peace be upon him. This horrendous crime cannot stand and the evil white terrorists must be stamped out forever. We will zealously hunt them down and increase weapon restrictions. We will forever use this single example whenever anyone complains about muslim terrorists killing people."

It's so predictable. Whitey does something? Condemn it, it's bad. Muslims do something? Not all muslims, religion of peace, how dare you assume it's muslims just because it's always muslims, you racist bigot, etc.

This post makes me sound like a white nationalist, but I swear that's just because shitlibs are so fucking anti-white on every single fucking issue. I actually hate neonazis, despite forum posts that might seem to sympathize with them. :lol:

I just want to live in a world where people feel neither a sense of undeserved pride for being born whatever race they happened to have been born, nor a burden of guilt and a burning need to destroy their own people because of some propaganda they absorbed in a liberal university.

User avatar
mad bum
Posts: 1718
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Islam

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:19 pm

England sounds like a shit show recently considering they are in the news every other week for this crap.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

RIP shitposting sig, DHI caters to whiny furfags.

Taco Jim

Re: Islam

Post by Taco Jim » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:15 pm

I'm more surprised by Theresa May going super-SJW. I thought she was supposed to be the lady Trump. The hot Roman mayor too. Goddamn, dat Eye-Talian ass!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3820
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Islam

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:26 pm

She didn't exactly have a great week, okay?

Charlar
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Islam

Post by Charlar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Taco Jim wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:15 pm
I'm more surprised by Theresa May going super-SJW. I thought she was supposed to be the lady Trump. The hot Roman mayor too. Goddamn, dat Eye-Talian ass!
Edit: I was having a bad day and said things i regret.
Last edited by Charlar on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit

Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1263
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Islam

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:30 pm

If I were the UK Government I'd be worrying about a lot more than politically correct word games and PR spin here. The 'terrorist' here was an idiot, but his actions are not entirely unexpected. If Theresa May, or whoever, doesn't start taking a realistic look at the Muslim problem, more and more attacks like this are going to keep happening. Non-muslim whites aren't generally on the terror watchlist. So long as they can prevent leakage they can potentially kill more muslims than muslims could kill non-muslims.
Taco Jim wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:15 pm
I'm more surprised by Theresa May going super-SJW.
Clearly you don't know anything about Theresa May
Image
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3821
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Islam

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:49 am

I don't consider anybody killing muslims a terrorist. I call them heroes.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests