Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
CuckTurdginson

Re: Islam

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:48 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:48 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:18 am
I find the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza pretty indefensible. Of course, brutality is only common in war. Nothing to be surprised about. Hamas are evil and every member of Hamas deserves death. But at what price? If a building has 20 civilians and 1 hamas terrorist, is it right to destroy the entire building?
Support for Hamas is over 50% in Gaza, so out of those 20 civilians, more than 10 support Hamas. I would say that destroying the building is justified.
https://thehill.com/opinion/4273883-mel ... ng%20Fatah.

"Palestinian disillusionment with their choices is evident in a question asking which party, Fatah or Hamas, “is most deserving of representing the Palestinian people.” Forty three percent said neither, with 31 percent putting Hamas forward and 21 percent preferring Fatah."

Less 'more than 10' and more like 3. This isn't even counting the people that say yes because they don't want to get murdered.

Is it that hard to believe Hamas rigs these polls and elections?
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:05 am

Half of Gaza's population is supposedly under 18 as well, so how could they all deserve death? I know Lindsay Ellis has no problem with murdering children, but I do.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:40 am

They probably don't think that trans rights are human rights.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:02 pm

Well kill ‘em all, I reckon.
ebin namefag wrote:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:06 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:02 pm
Well kill ‘em all, I reckon.

Bitchy white girls and liberals are Hamas’ greatest ally. We could just send in General Taylor Swift and the white girl army to fight the good fight, fueled by pumpkin spice and vitriol. They can be joined by the ma’am brigade…as long as they don’t fight amongst themselves in a TERF war. :lol: Then we really kill ‘em all.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:41 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:05 am
Half of Gaza's population is supposedly under 18 as well, so how could they all deserve death? I know Lindsay Ellis has no problem with murdering children, but I do.
Hyenas kill lion cubs for a reason. As much as I'd like to romanticize the purity of children, neither the Jews or Muslims care about their own children let alone the kafir.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:36 pm

If Israel wants to kill Muslim children with impunity, they should turn Communist first. The Chinese are doing this to the uyghurs and nobody says a peep about it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:54 pm

They don't care that Muslim children are killed, just who does it.
China is too important a trade partner to try and piss off, and trying to destabilize the country with propaganda doesn't work because it's a police state.
Israel on the other hand is hated by most of its neighbors and barely tolerated by the rest, with fledgling diplomatic/economic negotiations only having been done a short while before the shit hit the fan.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:50 pm

I bitched about the Uighurs, called it a genocide, and criticize China frequently with regards to basically everything.

The problem is they could and still might turn us into a glass floor with relative ease and relatively low blowback.
ebin namefag wrote:

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:34 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:48 am
veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:48 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:18 am
I find the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza pretty indefensible. Of course, brutality is only common in war. Nothing to be surprised about. Hamas are evil and every member of Hamas deserves death. But at what price? If a building has 20 civilians and 1 hamas terrorist, is it right to destroy the entire building?
Support for Hamas is over 50% in Gaza, so out of those 20 civilians, more than 10 support Hamas. I would say that destroying the building is justified.
https://thehill.com/opinion/4273883-mel ... ng%20Fatah.

"Palestinian disillusionment with their choices is evident in a question asking which party, Fatah or Hamas, “is most deserving of representing the Palestinian people.” Forty three percent said neither, with 31 percent putting Hamas forward and 21 percent preferring Fatah."

Less 'more than 10' and more like 3. This isn't even counting the people that say yes because they don't want to get murdered.

Is it that hard to believe Hamas rigs these polls and elections?
How about you try reading that article you linked again? Let me help you find the essential points:
A 58 percent majority support a “return to the armed intifada [terrorism] and confrontations,” while 41 percent oppose such a move.
and
Their preferred leader is a convicted terrorist, and significant majorities of Palestinians support terrorism, with even larger numbers opposing both a two-state solution and one-state solution with equal rights for Jews and Arabs.
Palestinian supporters of terrorism are not only supporters of Hamas, supporters of the intifada can be found equally among supporters of Fatah and the politically unaffiliated. If you really believe that only 3 out of random 20 palestinians support terrorism against Israel (and other infidels) you are truly a fucking moron. Muslims around the world cheer for dead Israelis. There is video footage of the incident where Palestinian terrorists present a dead infidel naked woman on the platform of a pick up truck like some kind of trophy and the Palestinians cheer and spit on the dead woman. Although "only" 58 percent of Palestinians support the extermination of infidels, not everyone may share these beliefs openly. The actual number may be close to 100%.

So let me rephrase my earlier post so that simpletons like you can (maybe) understand the point:

Support for terrorism is over 50% in Gaza, regardless of which party they feel best represents them. So out of those 20 civilians, more than 10 support terrorism, most likely that number is closer to 20. I would say that destroying the building is justified.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.