Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Islam

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:42 pm

I remember when Facebook was relatively new and still closed to colleges. There was something like that for Germany specifically called StudiVZ. The difference was that you could get invited to StudiVZ by another user so pretty much everyone in school, any school, who wanted to have a page there could.
I never was into that shit. If somebody wanted to communicate with me via the internet there was IRC.
One day a girl asked me, completely bewildered, why she wasn't able to tag me on some picture of a party I was at. I plainly told her because I wasn't on StudiVZ. I could've told her that I eat hamsters and she couldn't have a more surprised look on her face.
But what this really caused was that it scared me shitless. There was a picture of me that I wasn't aware of on the internet and people wanted to attach my actual name to it as if that wasn't bad enough.

I've since made sure to never be photographed by anyone with a digital device ever. About two years ago another retailer that I've know for years got really bewildered about me asking to delete the picture he took of me with his phone to send via whatsapp to his wife for a "hey, I'm at Kugelfisch" message. I am very serious about that shit and people might find it weird but they respect that.

I don't want my face or name all over the internet and I can't understand why somebody would. I can understand even less why somebody would want to find me. I find that worrying.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:46 pm

It's one of those bizarre switches that was flipped during the Facefuck era. I'm younger than a lot of the fuckers who post all their personal shit on the internet. I don't understand it. People put up a profile with their real name, a photo of what they look like at present, a bunch of links to real-life friends of theirs, links to any businesses they have, contact information, and a running log of "personal" conversations/transcripts of their days.

I will never understand that mindset. I know people who make an account on a website like youtube and they use their full legal name as their youtube name. Why? Were you born a literal retard?

It's like waking up one day and suddenly you're the only person on the planet who locks their house and car doors, and everyone thinks you're weird for doing so.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:50 pm

It's pretty much exactly what's going on. See the number of "Hey, I'm on Ibiza for holidays right now! Please break into my house and plunder it!" posts people make despite being told not to.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:04 pm

A lot of people have a little internet nobody inside of them, hungry for attention.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Social media does feed attention whores, but I think "social media culture" has also swept 3 or so generations of normies along for the ride, and they don't realize how badly they're potentially screwing themselves over with this shit.

DSP is the perfect example for why you should keep your personal information private. DSP is now unhireable because of all the private shit he has shared with the internet. If he hadn't made all of that public, he could have just said "I ran an internet business for eight years" while applying for jobs, linked people to said business and left it at that. He can't do that now. He's fucked forever. People type in his full legal name and they get videos of him masturbating, videos of him begging for money and going over all his bad financial decisions, videos of him shitting on every person or organization he's ever done business with, videos of him saying racist and sexist shit (even by DHI standards, lel) and videos of him acting like a child in general.

If he had kept himself relatively anonymous and not shared any of this shit, he'd just be another fuck who tried to make an internet business and failed. You know how many of those there are? But because he was so public, he's fucked himself forever and can never rejoin the normy world.

That's leaving aside the whole issue of identity theft or the potential for trolls to fuck you over if you spread your dox.
RAPEMAN wrote:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:09 pm

TL;DR just called Muslims inherently nuts because of their incestuous inbreeding.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:46 am

I mean, that may be part of it, but its more so they are fucking nuts and hate anyone that isn't them. They are bred to hate and kill over their.

If it's so easy to brainwash people into thinking they are nice people how hard would it be for someone to trick someone mentally unstable to stab or bomb others to be a good boy for allah.

Also I love the armchair youtube commenters acting like they will start a crusade when they don't leave the house.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:19 pm

Sounds like some head-measuring bullshit to me. Inbreeding makes people retards, but it doesn't make them normal in all ways except for excessive tribalism and violence. That shit sounds like culture. Religion is a very effective brainwashing tool. If you get to a kid early enough, you can make them believe pretty much whatever you say. Religious communities also add peer pressure, authority (higher than parental authority), a sort of "school" system of indoctrination and an all-encompassing local culture/community.

It's sort of like wondering where all the SJWs came from, and concluding that the Boomers must have been fucking their sisters. SJWs are created the same way religious fanatics are.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:40 pm

The people in the middle east aren't even remotely "normal in all ways except for excessive tribalism". They are overly aggressive in all regards, lack creativity, don't have any humor or understand jokes and are incredibly ignorant and dismissive towards everything outside of their tiny frame of mind.
They are fucking autists.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:11 pm

Centuries of cousin fucking has deteriorated their genes. There's been just a couple of nobel-winning muslim scientists, that must tell something about them.

Here's the world ranking of countries by their average IQ:

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.