Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Islam

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Auli wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:28 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:32 am
But they're also not cutting off heads or blowing up buildings, generally.
... yet.
Cops don't fuck around in burgerland and I don't think that's going to change. How many stories have you read about a poor black kid who didn't do nothing? But that never stops the cops. The media is one thing, but when it comes to cops protecting themselves, that's something else.

Even if they completely disarmed the populace, which they can't, the cops would still drive tanks and have porn star-sized guns. Because this is Murica and some things can't change. Don't confuse academia with the rest of the country. Academia can't change everything.

Mudslimes with their knives and machetes can't do shit here because everyone and their mom has a gun. If I walked outside my house and saw some fine refugee fellows decapitating my neighbor, I'd turn right around and go get a fun toy or several. I have no idea how many of my neighbors own fun toys, this being a shitlib town and all, but I'd imagine more than a few do.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2714
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Islam

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:33 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:07 pm
Even if they completely disarmed the populace, which they can't, the cops would still drive tanks and have porn star-sized guns. Because this is Murica and some things can't change. Don't confuse academia with the rest of the country. Academia can't change everything.
Isn't the main reason they're driving around in tanks the fact that they're underfunded and just taking the rad military shit the US Army doesn't need anymore?

Charlar
Posts: 871
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Islam

Post by Charlar » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:07 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:07 pm
Auli wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:28 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:32 am
But they're also not cutting off heads or blowing up buildings, generally.
... yet.
Cops don't fuck around in burgerland and I don't think that's going to change. How many stories have you read about a poor black kid who didn't do nothing? But that never stops the cops. The media is one thing, but when it comes to cops protecting themselves, that's something else.

Even if they completely disarmed the populace, which they can't, the cops would still drive tanks and have porn star-sized guns. Because this is Murica and some things can't change. Don't confuse academia with the rest of the country. Academia can't change everything.

Mudslimes with their knives and machetes can't do shit here because everyone and their mom has a gun. If I walked outside my house and saw some fine refugee fellows decapitating my neighbor, I'd turn right around and go get a fun toy or several. I have no idea how many of my neighbors own fun toys, this being a shitlib town and all, but I'd imagine more than a few do.
What stopping muslims from also getting guns?
On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony and Tim Buckley

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1003
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Islam

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:07 pm
What stopping muslims from also getting guns?
You have to be a citizen to legally get a gun, I think. Of course, this doesn't stop them from getting a gun illegally but I think generally organised crime types and gangstas don't care for terrorists.
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Islam

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:11 pm
Charlar wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:07 pm
What stopping muslims from also getting guns?
You have to be a citizen to legally get a gun, I think. Of course, this doesn't stop them from getting a gun illegally but I think generally organised crime types and gangstas don't care for terrorists.
You have to be a citizen.

You have to pass a background check.

There's a record of your purchase and what you bought on record.

You can't buy anything fully automatic.

There's often a waiting period.

The cops STILL have better stuff in the majority of cases.

The best a terrorist can hope for is to MAYBE be on even footing with the majority of gun owners and be inferior in weaponry to the cops.

As opposed to the UK, where some dude with a machete is already top tier compared to every britfag in the country and most of the cops.

Oh, and guns are expensive. More so if you go illegal.

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 382
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Islam

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:11 pm
Charlar wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:07 pm
What stopping muslims from also getting guns?
You have to be a citizen to legally
>implying Allah would give a shit how they obtain a firearm
>Also implying organized crime gives a fuck about anything but money

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Islam

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:36 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:51 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:11 pm
Charlar wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:07 pm
What stopping muslims from also getting guns?
You have to be a citizen to legally
>implying Allah would give a shit how they obtain a firearm
>Also implying organized crime gives a fuck about anything but money
Terrorists are retards who just want to blow shit up and kill everyone. I think the Mafia in Sicily said they would fuck up refugees who decided to act up, and a lot of organised crime leaders are religious, or pretend to be, so some Muslim threatening to end Christianity would piss off the Italian mafia at least.

And again, a few terrorists with guns vs most of the USA population with guns since there are more guns than people? Ha, they will get absolutely fucked up, that is why all these mass shootings happen in gun free zones in the US.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Islam

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:40 pm

I don't think Ali can just walk up to some gangster niggers and buy a gun. Even if he could, he'd still just be some sandnigger with a Hipoint in a land where you're almost never out of shouting distance of somebody else who carries a gun and dreams of shooting a terrorist.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1003
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Islam

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:51 pm

>Also implying organized crime gives a fuck about anything but money
Your average Italian American is actually fairly patriotic. In the very least they're businessmen who understand shit blowing up is bad for business. As for the blacks (or the latinos) they understand that dealing with terrorists is not worth the shit it would put them in. I'm not saying neither would sell to terrorists, but it's unlikely.

After all, we have people who sell guns illegally over here too and as far as I'm aware I haven't heard of any terrorist shooting incidents.
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Islam

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:10 am

US government gets pretty upset when your standard gangbangers start dealing with terrorists, too. We have separate branches of the government and shit that get involved when anything gets linked to terrorism. Bangers would know that dealing to Allahu Snackbar and his 11 wives is going to put their little gang under a microscope.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests