Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:04 pm

They're just making excuses like Brianna "sexist private space corporations will nuke us with moon rooks" Wu. If it doesn't fit into their world view, it gets distorted until it does.

Also there's something inherently funny in Katar's neighbors going "Screw you, terrorist scum" while the corrupt FIFA still sees nothing wrong with these guys.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:27 pm

The worst part about most of these people's refusal to accept they were wrong is they're never the ones to face the consequences for being wrong. Most Hollywood celebrities shill for Islam constantly and when the Muslims blow people up, it's never them that get blown up.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:27 pm
The worst part about most of these people's refusal to accept they were wrong is they're never the ones to face the consequences for being wrong. Most Hollywood celebrities shill for Islam constantly and when the Muslims blow people up, it's never them that get blown up.
I'm sure Ariana Grande would've had some pretty Islamophobic thoughts going through her mind for a while. She didn't make a statement till a few days after the bombing so most likely written by some guy in LA so it wouldn't offend anybody.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:26 pm

I don't know what else to say about Islam any more. Terrorist attacks are happening every other week, and people still have their heads in the sand. I can't comprehend how people cannot put 2 and 2 together.
Liberals live in a fantasy land. I think that facing the truth, that Islam is not a religion of peace, is too scary for them. Better to believe the lie, the blue pill, than face the real world.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:29 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:35 pm
I really don't think Trump wants to be in any war.

Islam is just like the left, they're eating themselves up. Just leave them be and they will eventually destroy themselves.

I still have no idea how some people can't see how letting Islam into their country is only negative. China and the rest of ZERO terrorism. Why? No Islam. The moment Europe started letting Islam in, terrorism escalated shitmuch,

America has almost zero Islam, and they¨'re basically not experiencing terrorism now.
Sort of.

We have a lot of christian militants here. Lots of rural gun-owners too. And city people with CCW permits walking around. Never know who might be packing.

Let's just say some snackbar faggot waving a boxcutter around isn't going be as scary in the land of guns and funs. You notice the mudslimes have to use bombs or hijack planes/vehicles if they want to do their terrorism shit here.

We have jizzslamists here though. Mostly lefty college students, either imported from Egypt and other countries, or converted white uber-feminist bitches who love feeling empowered and not-objectified in their Hijabs. :lol: Thing is, they mostly just boo-hoo and cry and moan about the west. They don't pull out machetes because they'd get shot and they know it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:38 am

But you pretty much don't have Islamic terrorism in the States anymore. Domestic terrorism is starting to be a thing, though. With BLM and AtniFa. I wonder how long it will take until they start blowing themselves up.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:32 am

Muslims have to be peaceful here because our cops don't fuck around. They drive tanks, wear armor and have big dick guns.

Antifa and BLM are hiding their violence behind a political movement aka "muh freedom of speech," and they garner a lot of public sympathy from shitlib media. But they're also not cutting off heads or blowing up buildings, generally.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:28 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:32 am
Muslims have to be peaceful here because our cops don't fuck around. They drive tanks, wear armor and have big dick guns.
I feel thats why europe is being hit hard all of a sudden, its easy to get away with driving over some people when the only thing people can do is swing cricket bats at you.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:28 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
But they're also not cutting off heads or blowing up buildings, generally.
... yet.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:07 pm

rabidtictac wrote:

Antifa and BLM are hiding their violence behind a political movement aka "muh freedom of speech," and they garner a lot of public sympathy from shitlib media. But they're also not cutting off heads or blowing up buildings, generally.
Not yet, Muslims will find a way especially if the left goes even more retarded and fund attacks on Trump
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes