Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Islam

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:32 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:33 am
Yeah the day a Sikh drives a truck into people for god
The only time "Sikh", "Drive" and "God" go in the same sentence is when they drove the Muslim rules out of India to protect their religion and god. When you look up the 80 million Indians who died under the over 800 year Islamic rule, you'll realise the Hindu's were huge pussys while the Sikh religion, which formed during those years, kicked the cunts out.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:04 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:59 pm

The optimist in me says this means she plans to go after places like Twitter, who allow ISIS to actively recruit on their site while banning dissenting conservative viewpoints

The realist in me says this means she plans to go after our personal freedoms in the name of anti-terrorism
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:04 pm

Freedom is slavery.

Also lol at "cyberspace".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:59 pm
The realist in me says this means she plans to go after our personal freedoms in the name of anti-terrorism

Absolutely.

and I hope all you cuckservatives know that our government is salivating at the opportunity to do the exact same thing to us.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:35 pm

I thought that was Varg Vikernes there.

If the only political options are neonazis or SJW cucks who love Islam, I guess the nazis are going to be in power soon. Anyone sounds reasonable in the face of the SJW lunacy regarding Islam.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Of course the UK takes any opportunity it can to expand its police state. I know my country isn't all that great either, but at least we haven't had situations as bad as Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's issues.

It's the pommy version of the Patriot Act she's working on. How about you fucking listen to Majid Nawazz instead and clean up the "Muslim leaders" who are or are practically Muslim Brotherhood shills.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:06 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:35 pm
I thought that was Varg Vikernes there.
It is.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:30 am

I dont follow politics a whole lot, so this may sound wrong, but from my understanding is you either need to get rid off all shitlam's or leave them alone and let them destroy themselves. I just noticed europe has been getting attacked a LOT recently while burgerland has been relatively calm. Say what you want but trump flexing his missiles on the air fields for that gassing incident had 0 recourse back because I think trump wants a war and they know they cant afford that.

In all honesty they should of moved anyone that wanted out of that dirty country somewhere else and just let them burn themselves to the ground, theres no "democracy" there.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:35 pm

I really don't think Trump wants to be in any war.

Islam is just like the left, they're eating themselves up. Just leave them be and they will eventually destroy themselves.

I still have no idea how some people can't see how letting Islam into their country is only negative. China and the rest of ZERO terrorism. Why? No Islam. The moment Europe started letting Islam in, terrorism escalated shitmuch,

America has almost zero Islam, and they¨'re basically not experiencing terrorism now.

I'm starting to think the left are just totally mentally ill and retarded. And they have that "Oh fuck I was totally wrong, but hell if I'm ever gonna admit it, so I'm just gonna double down"-mentality.

And kids are now getting nails blown into their brain because of it.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.