Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:08 am

Merkel shot down gay marriage. You can guess who's really trying to appease with the decision.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:23 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:52 pm
Edit: By the way, the whole PC cancer is America's fault in the first place.
Pretty sure the Frankfurt School is in Frankfurt. Pretty sure the whole political correctness thing came from 'enlightened' American liberals getting fancy European educations and generally trying to be more European.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:31 pm

But at least German mainstream is already tired of PC crap and gets on on an autistic bitching spree when some book publishers decides the new printing of some old children's book should change words like "negro" and "gypsie". And the old trick of established politicians to call anyone with a more conservative opinion a nazi/racist is not really working that good anymore.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:23 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:52 pm
Edit: By the way, the whole PC cancer is America's fault in the first place.
Pretty sure the Frankfurt School is in Frankfurt. Pretty sure the whole political correctness thing came from 'enlightened' American liberals getting fancy European educations and generally trying to be more European.
My point exactly. Burgers taking something retarded and going full retard with it. The Frankfurter Schule was nothing but a small, localized thing that nobody took seriously until the universities in the States went fucking nuts with it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Americans suck at adapting foreign shit. Just look at those live-action animu flicks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:25 pm
Americans suck at adapting foreign shit. Just look at those live-action animu flicks.
Give me one good Japanese made live-action animu flick.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:16 pm

Does the live-action Onizuka TV series count?
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:26 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:09 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:25 pm
Give me one good Japanese made live-action animu flick.
That shouldn't even be a thing in the first place. It's like taking the current Transformers movies and re-make them without any CGI. Why make shit harder to do without even being able to reach the same result?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:04 pm
My point exactly. Burgers taking something retarded and going full retard with it. The Frankfurter Schule was nothing but a small, localized thing that nobody took seriously until the universities in the States went fucking nuts with it.
That may be but the point is that 'we' (by which I mean you Germans) started it. The (North) Americans couldn't go overboard with PC shit if Europe didn't plant the idea in their heads in the first place.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:21 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:43 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:04 pm
That may be but the point is that 'we' (by which I mean you Germans) started it. The (North) Americans couldn't go overboard with PC shit if Europe didn't plant the idea in their heads in the first place.
So? That's not what I'm arguing.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!