Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: Islam

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:20 pm

That person is way too tall most pakis are pretty short.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:13 am

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/n ... ndmail.com

We were hit recently, just lucky the Muslim happened to be incompetent. Of course what more can you expect from a Somali.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:28 am

Wait, you're Cucknadian?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:42 pm

>cucknadian news website
>has beta instead of www in it's url

You can't make that shit up.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:11 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:28 am
Wait, you're Cucknadian?
Sadly.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:09 pm

They should open up those old military bases in germany back in action,buy some material from Russia (5 million AK-47) and then give those poor frightend 18 years old refugies propper military training so they can fight for their country insted of the americans and the rest of nato. And if thete is some somali looking motherfucker that states he fled from syria.....put him in on rotation too.....most of the poor refugies only running to germany and sweden were "frightend for their lives because they had no means of fighting back against ISIS"....a nice woman from " Refugies welcome" told me in munich....before her guest and his friend robbed her place to the bare walls. :D
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:49 pm

The previous plan to arm "the resistance" worked really well. Any Ali that didn't have the money to make his way to Europe could sell the rifle and be on his way. One more rifle to arm ISIS, one more coward in Europe.
It's got to get a whole lot worse. Thankfully, I won't have to worry about that at least.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:59 pm

GitGud wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:09 pm
They should open up those old military bases in germany back in action,buy some material from Russia (5 million AK-47) and then give those poor frightend 18 years old refugies propper military training so they can fight for their country insted of the americans and the rest of nato.

Are you serious? How do you think these camelfuckers got to be so dangerous in the first place?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:31 pm

They didn't stand their ground and fought when they had the chance, and now they're sitting in comfortable safety. I can totally see them marching back home for freedom and justice.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Implying they didn't come here for welfare and the domination of the western civilization.
SpoilerShow