Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Auli

Re: Islam

Post by Auli » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:47 pm
Somebody was pointing out how the media strangely dropped the story about that guy. The nation's worst mass shooter and the media and authorities don't seem interested in investigating his motivations.
I haven't really followed it either (since really no more info) but I read some today that said he might now have been the shooter and there is always the conspiracy out.

And the guard that was shot had appearantly driver hundreds of miles the day after or something, with a legshot wound.

So... I dunnolol. The whole thing seemed fishy. From the police not doing shit, the people not being allowed to help people who were clearly still alive to why the fuck the guy had a dozen guns with him.

And does anyone know what political affiliation he was? dem or rep?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:57 pm

The white guy shootin' was, and still is, incredibly suspect but I don't see why that should take away from what just happened there.

Yes we get lots of white mass shooters but the country is primarily whites. It's like going to Africa and being surprised when a black dude robs you at gunpoint. Or Chicago, for that matter.

The fact of the matter is that liberals want you to look at each terrorist attack as an isolated incident but want you to view all of the atrocities committed by white people as a collective. Not all Muslims but Yes all White People is the order of the day whenever something like this happens. Most of the American ones aren't even aware of the terror attacks that don't happen right in front of their faces, anyway, so their ignorance usually produces a skewn perception of reality.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:08 pm

It really depends on who did it. We get that here in Krautland a lot:

"A (white) man killed his family and then himself. I guess we will never find out what his deal was."
"A (white) teenager killed some people. He also had video games in his room. MMMMMMH..."

(They also sometimes try the latter with manga, but that never takes off because showing gory footage of Doom, Mortal Kombat and Counter-Strike has a stronger impact than some black-and-white comic pages of DBZ and shit.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:23 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Somebody was pointing out how the media strangely dropped the story about that guy. The nation's worst mass shooter and the media and authorities don't seem interested in investigating his motivations.
Yeah, demand answers for the mass murder that likely boils down to "dude was fucked in the head". The supreme gentleman's reasoning or Randy Stair's videos were eye-opening and offered great insight on how to prevent further cases like that.
Anything to distract from the terrorist case exactly like many before where we explicitly know the reasons for it. Wouldn't want to address the fact that Islam is the current biggest problem right now.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:24 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:57 pm
The fact of the matter is that liberals want you to look at each terrorist attack as an isolated incident but want you to view all of the atrocities committed by white people as a collective. Not all Muslims but Yes all White People is the order of the day whenever something like this happens. Most of the American ones aren't even aware of the terror attacks that don't happen right in front of their faces, anyway, so their ignorance usually produces a skewn perception of reality.
I looked at loads of # from the NY attack, and this is actually true.

No #NotAll when white men does something wrong.

The other loads of tweets was wondering why nothing is done with gun laws when a white guy shoots 500 people and then citing either wrong or selective/uninformed stats, ie 15000 people die of guns each year!

Oh yeah? You know 2/3 are suicide and the majority of the rest are gangrelated (which again is in Chicago, Illonois, one of the heaviest gun regulated cities in America).
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:51 am

Auli wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:24 pm
And does anyone know what political affiliation he was? dem or rep?
Even that hasn't been revealed. You would think if there was even the slightest evidence of him being Republican, the media would have had a field day with that.

Which makes me wonder if he was a lib or actually did convert to Islam like ISIS claimed and the media is putting a lid on it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:58 am

Auli wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:24 am
Oh yeah? You know 2/3 are suicide and the majority of the rest are gangrelated (which again is in Chicago, Illonois, one of the heaviest gun regulated cities in America).
They list criminals killed by police as victims of gun violence when they push for more gun bans (which all have exclusions for law enforcement anyway).
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:59 am

Auli wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:24 am
The other loads of tweets was wondering why nothing is done with gun laws when a white guy shoots 500 people and then citing either wrong or selective/uninformed stats, ie 15000 people die of guns each year!
Maybe because that shit only ever happens in gun-free areas. Dudes who just want to shoot people very rarely start their spree at drug corners or NRA meetings. They usually don't like others shooting back. Just saying.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:03 am

They also ignore racial communities when discussing gun violence.

And by "racial communities," I of course mean gangs, gang violence, drugs, prostitution and the web of illicit money which buy the fucking guns those same bangers use to shoot people. Making guns illegal just MAYBE increases the amount of money bangers will pay on guns. But it won't cut down availability (not in burgerland where we share a border with central america and have been owning guns since 1776.) Gangsters don't care if a gun costs $200 or $2000 because the money made from drugs and trafficking is out of this world. If $2000 is the price of doing business, they'll pay for it. The return is so much more than what they spend.

Legalizing drugs hasn't stopped gangs btw. There's far too much money in it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:27 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
The nation's worst mass shooter and the media and authorities don't seem interested in investigating his motivations.
His motives went with his brains. He was a common man who apparently snapped.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.